Chapter 213

Zhuang Li sat on Emile's rocking chair, with his left hand tightly holding Lei Ming's right hand, he swayed and fell asleep.

The faint heartbeat echoed in his ears, like fireworks beeping in the dark night, bringing constant peace and warmth.

After coming to this world, he accumulated endless anger, mania, and frustration, but they were all healed at this moment.

My heart is my hometown, and Lei Ming is his safe place, so he relaxed and fell into a rare sleep.

"What's the matter with them?" X, who gently closed the door, asked softly.

Emile shook her head blankly.

Jindou said firmly: "I'm another brainless fan."

"I don't look like a brainless fan, but a wife fan." X shook his head and sighed.

The three of you look at me and I look at you. They are embarrassed to go in and disturb Zhuang Li, so they can only let him fall asleep first.

It was after seven o'clock in the evening and it was getting dark, and Zhuang Li woke up faintly. He twisted a wet handkerchief and wiped Lei Ming's face, hands, and body, and then lightly kissed his lips.

"I'm going to fight, you wait for me." He murmured with a smile, and the dark pupils were dancing with happy fire.

When he found out that his lover was still alive, this world full of holes suddenly became very cute in his eyes.

Lei Ming lay peacefully on the bed, his heart seemed to be beating faintly, as if he couldn't hear anything.

Zhuang Li bent down and looked at him deeply, before leaving lightly after a long time.

He followed the conversation to the living room and found the bearded man and two beautiful little girls having dinner. What they eat is not very good, a few dry pancakes and some vegetables will deal with it.

Everyone is living in a precarious situation, so all industries are shrinking, and all materials are decreasing. Before long, when more lands and industries are abandoned, the world will turn into a vampire-eating, man-eating hell.

Zhuang Li sat opposite the beard and said straight to the point: "Let's talk about Le Qinglan. Why do you say that her blood can cure Lei Ming?"

Emile put down the cake and said softly, "I am 41 years old this year. ."

Zhuang Li looked her up and down with a slightly surprised expression. This woman looks only in her early twenties, her skin is white, tender and smooth, and there is no trace of age. This is definitely not an effect that can be achieved with proper maintenance.

"My name is Emile, and the story begins more than 20 years ago." Emile stared at her palm with a scar, and said slowly, "In those days, vampires were still very afraid of the sun, so they could only hide in Dark underground. Once when I came home late at night, I met a group of hooligans and almost got mutilated, but Solo, who came out hunting, saved me."

Speaking of this, Emile's lips curled slightly, as if recalling.

The bearded man snorted coldly, as if very disdainful.

Zhuang Li urged coldly, "Tell me the point?"

Jindou let out a chuckle. She found that Zhuang Li was also a vampire-hunting machine, and he couldn't bear to listen to these romantic stories.

Emile coughed softly and continued: "The point is that we fell in love. Solo was Heinrich's housekeeper at the time, and he took me back to the Earl's Palace to live together. That's when I discovered Le Qing. The secret that Lan's blood can make vampires escalate. In order to gain Le Qinglan's favor and improve his strength, Solo abandoned me, and he threw me to a group of low-level vampires.

"If the captain hadn't arrived in time to save me, I would have It has long been torn to shreds.

"In return, I told him Le Qinglan's secret. From then on, he kept hunting Le Qinglan. I also hated Le Qinglan, so I promised to be his undercover agent and participated in the 19th year The act of assassinating Le Qinglan. I lived in the Earl's House all the year round, and no one was guarding me. My sharp knife almost pierced Le Qinglan's heart."

Emile closed her eyes and hugged her shivering self. She seemed to be back on that chaotic night nineteen years ago. Solo pushed her away, revealing sharp fangs and claws, as if to tear her apart.

That scene destroyed all her expectations, and she was finally willing to admit that this man didn't love her anymore.

She fell to the ground, her head was smashed by a huge vase, and she was holding a sharp knife stained with Le Qinglan's blood in her hand.

She stabbed Le Qinglan in the shoulder.

Solo made her go away viciously, and said that if he saw her in the castle before dawn, he would kill her with his own hands.

"...I ran into the tunnel and covered my forehead, only to find that after a few seconds, the wound on my forehead disappeared." Emile stared at her palm and said slowly, "Solo never gave me the first hug, So I was just an ordinary person at the time. Isn't it strange that my wound has disappeared?"

She looked up at Zhuang Li.

Zhuang Li pondered: "Le Qinglan's blood flowed down the handle of the knife to your palm, and when you covered your head, her blood got into your body along your wound."

"Yes, that's how I was at the time . I think. Under the influence of ghosts, I dripped the blood from the tip of the knife into my necklace pendant." Emile pointed to a small glass bottle pendant hanging on her chest.

She took a deep breath and continued: "I waited in the tunnel for a long time. I thought that the captain would definitely kill Le Qinglan, but the inner ghost of the temple poisoned him—"

Emile covered her face for a long time. Unable to speak.

After a long time, she raised her head and said with tears in her eyes: "When I came back to my senses, the captain was already dead, and his body was thrown aside, while Le Qinglan and her vampire lovers were blood-stained. The hall was tangled and tangled. They celebrated the death of the captain with lewd gestures, and that scene made me sick!"

Emile closed her eyes, trying to put Soro on Le Qinglan's neck and frantically suck blood out of mind. The two of them were entangled together, disgusting like maggots.

"I sneaked out of the tunnel while they were addicted to their lust and appetite, and dragged the captain's body. I found that his body was still hot, and I dripped the blood from the necklace pendant into his heart. .I hope I can save him."

Emile finally collapsed, hugging herself and choking: "I'm sorry, that night nineteen years ago, I warned Solo not to stay in the Earl's Palace. Solo must be suspicious. He must have told Hai the matter. Yinrich and Le Qinglan. I'm also a traitor, and I'm really sorry."

Zhuang Li looked at her indifferently with a dark look in his eyes.

X has listened to her daughter's repentance countless times, and although she was angry, she still comforted: "It's not your fault, those inner ghosts have already disclosed the temple's plan to Le Qinglan, even without your warning, Solo knew that night. What will happen? Forget it, forget about the past."

Jindou roared impatiently: "Cry, you can find out what we are doing now? We are talking about killing Le Qinglan!"

Zhuang Li glanced at Jindou with admiration and asked, "Are you sure Le Qinglan is not a vampire?"

Emile nodded firmly: "I'm sure, I've never seen her suck blood, she doesn't even need to eat or drink. She She can walk in the sun and live forever, she is more like a god."

"She is definitely not a god." Zhuang Li stood up and said firmly, "I want to take away Lei Ming and your blood."

"What?" Love Mi'er was stunned.

"Give me your blood, I want to see what Le Qinglan is." Zhuang Li took out two test tubes and instructed: "Draw blood and fill it up."

"You can't take the captain away!" Emile protested.

"The conditions here are so bad that I can't stand him living in a place like this. The wound on his chest needs to be treated, and you don't have the corresponding medical conditions. His heart can't always be exposed, I'm going to take him away ." Zhuang Li turned and walked towards his lover's room.

X hurriedly followed, and said with a grimace, "Well, let's go with you." Jindou

also immediately caught up, packing his luggage along the way.

Emile was just stunned for a moment and then said loudly, "I won't draw blood for you, you can take me away as a human-shaped blood bag."

Zhuang Li: "..."

He suddenly realized that these people's skin is thicker than the city wall.

Before he could return to his senses, X and Jindou had already lifted Lei Ming from the bed, carefully put it into a glass container with a pulley, and covered the container with a black bag.

Emile was waiting at the door with two large boxes, and said on the walkie-talkie: "Guys, we moved first, we found a better place to live."

Zhuang Li: "..."

Jindou and X pushed the glass container He walked out of the door quickly, and Emile followed quickly.

After a while, a small truck stopped at the door of the dilapidated shack. X stuck his head out of the cab and urged, "What are you still doing, get in the car!"

Zhuang Li: "..."

7480 complained. : "Master, you seem to be entangled by vampires."

---

Two hours later, Zhuang Li took the three to the underground vault of an abandoned bank.

Seeing him open the door of the several-meter-thick vault with just a few buttons, X tsk tsk admiration, "We've wanted to live in this place for a long time, and if the door is closed, vampires can't get in at all. But the problem is that we can't open the vault. The door, this kind of lock is too advanced. Young man, you are amazing!"

"Clean up the toilet and wipe every corner." Zhuang Li opened the glass container and gently stroked Lei Ming's cheek.

It is said that the three caves of the cunning rabbit are one of his caves.

Ocar was locked in another bank by him.

"Okay!" X rolled up his sleeves and looked around.

Jindou and Emile have already started cleaning.

Zhuang Li hurriedly closed the glass container, lest the dust would fall into Lei Ming's wound. Although he knew that Le Qinglan's blood was amazing, he really couldn't ignore the possible infection of the wound caused by the dirty environment.

He instructed: "Don't take Lei Ming out tonight, it's dirty outside. I'll bring the medical equipment and disinfection items over tomorrow, pick me up here, don't run around."

"Give me your blood, and I'll go back. The experiment is done." Zhuang Li took out two test tubes again.

Emile didn't say a word of nonsense. She cut her wrist with a knife, took two tubes of blood, and said in a low voice, "If it's not enough, look for me again. As long as I can save the captain, I can give you all the blood in my body."

Zhuang Li caught a glimpse of her knife-marked wrist, and his cold face finally softened.

Over the years, she should have cut her wrist a lot and dripped blood into Lei Ming's body.

"Thank you, it should be enough. This is a spray to drive away vampires. You should spray it on your body every eight hours." Zhuang Li threw out three small bottles, turned around and left.

X took the small bottle and asked in disbelief, "Can this spray really drive away vampires?"

"You can try it out." Zhuang Li waved his hand without turning his head.

X raised his voice and asked, "Do you need our help? Le Qinglan is about to return to China, so you don't need to prepare?"

"I'm going to give her a country that is completely free from vampire control. Watch the news tonight." Zhuang Li The footsteps kept leaving.

X looked at Jindou, Jindou shrugged his shoulders, whistled and said, "He's so cool!"

"What does it mean to be completely free from the control of vampires in China?" Emile murmured.

"Watch TV!" X walked out of the steel-isolated vault, went up to the lobby on the first floor, opened the suitcase, pulled out a small broken TV, connected the generator and satellite dish, and greeted: "Come, come, come, come, come Watching TV."

Jindou took a small bottle and sprayed it on himself, but he didn't smell any smell, so he sprayed X and Emile.

Just then, outside the window came the hiss of a poisonous snake spitting out a letter, the sound of a low-level vampire's claws scratching against the wall. For this kind of sound, X and others are all too familiar.

Leaving the slums is not good at this point, people are weak and hard to guard against. But it's good to go back to the vault, where the protection is very tight, and with the door closed, they can sleep peacefully until dawn.

The three immediately took out their weapons and were on high alert.

The TV that has been turned on has not yet been tuned to the channel, and is making a monotonous rustling sound. Tension filled the air.

Suddenly, a black shadow jumped across the ceiling.

This black image of a gecko is like a shuttle against the wall, it must be a low-level vampire! Their razor-sharp claws can rip through walls, allowing them to swim anywhere that defies gravity.

A drop of saliva fell on Emile's toes, she raised her head suddenly, raised her knife and stabbed, but the low-level vampire who rushed towards her from the ceiling turned around in the air, twisted its direction abruptly, and broke a hole along the way. window escaped.

He could still be heard gagging from a distance.

Emile: "..."

X: "..."

Jindou: "...This scene is so familiar!"

"What happened? How did he run away?" X scratched the back of his head.

"It's a spray!" Jindou raised the small bottle.

"Damn, how many good things are in this kid's hands!" X quickly took out his bottle, put it in his palm and played with it.

He sprayed it on himself, and murmured inexplicably: "This thing has no taste! How did the vampire escape?"

Emile also quickly took out her own small bottle and sprayed it, and then quickly adjusted the TV channel.

As soon as the picture appeared on the screen, a familiar explosion sounded, and a man in a military uniform was blown to pieces in the sun. And then, another man blew to pieces as he was standing on the podium, making a declaration of the eradication of the Six Days. He seems to be a high-ranking official.

Those who lived in this city, who turned themselves into vampires and absorbed the power of the state, all exploded into blood fog, and none of them could escape.

And the pictures of their tragic deaths are being broadcast to people across China through TV channels.

There is no doubt that this is Zhuang Li's handwriting again.

In just one day, countless noble vampires and high-ranking vampires died in his hands.

Several human generals seized control of the army and turned their guns on the vampires. They stopped the annihilation of the six days and began to strangle the vampires who were afraid of the light and hid. Governments also began to be taken over by human officials.

The vampires fled, they dare not go back to their mansion, because it is too easy for human beings to deal with them now, just smash the windows of their homes at dawn, pull the curtains open, and they will be exposed to the sun Turned into ashes.

They must hide! Hiding in the dark sewers, in the corners that no one found, in the stinky ditch where their fathers used to be dormant.

The dark ages have truly come.

X kept stunned and praised: "Good boy, really good boy! Hahaha, Huaguo has really escaped the control of vampires and returned to our human hands!"