Chapter 335

After preparing the crime tools, Xu Liangliang had time to sit down and take a good look at the room, which was less than 20 square meters.

Although it is narrow, the facilities are very complete, and there is a small balcony.

Through the balcony, she could see the tall building opposite. The densely built buildings block the surrounding scenery, as well as the blue sky and bright sunshine, making it dark all day.

To be honest, such an environment is not much different from a prison cell.

Xu Liangliang, who was standing on the balcony and looked out, felt a little uncomfortable, but she was not qualified to be picky. She is no longer a young lady, but a released person with a criminal record.

Freedom is the only thing she has.

Dark emotions brewed into venom in Xu Liangliang's heart. She curled her lips into a sneer, then walked into the bathroom, ready to take a bath and sleep.

When bending over to wash her face, she suddenly felt that the temperature in the room was decreasing, and an extremely strong cold air slowly climbed up her back along the soles of her feet.

The hairs that stood up one after another told her that this was not an illusion.

She straightened up quickly, turned her head hurriedly and looked around, her eyes full of panic. The long-awaited sense of fear struck her again. Although ten years of prison life was difficult, it was also stable, because Xu Yaya never appeared again.

Xu Liangliang always thought that the other party had left, but what happened in front of her made her fall into a desperate situation again.

It was already June, and the weather was slowly getting warmer, but Xu Liangliang's breath turned into white mist.

Obviously, Xu Yaya is here again!

The yin in the house is terrifyingly heavy!

Xu Liangliang's legs went weak with fright, and she turned around quickly, clinging to the sink, watching the shower room and the living room outside the door warily.

"Hee hee, I'm here." A chuckle sounded behind her.

She turned back suddenly, but saw a broken face in the mirror! It was indeed Xu Yaya!

Xu Liangliang screamed and was paralyzed on the spot.

Xu Yaya looked at the meat mincer and chainsaw placed in the corner of the bathroom, and asked fiercely, "Why are you buying these things? Are you trying to hurt my brother?"

"No, no, I don't!" Crawling back, she didn't react until she curled up in the corner of the shower: "Your brother?"

"Yes, Zhuang Li is my brother. Otherwise, why do you think you're going to jail? Hee hee." crescent eyes.

Xu Liangliang, who finally realized that she had fallen for the tricks of the two brothers and sisters, almost went mad. What she lost was not ten years, but everything!

The surging anger washed away the fear in her heart, Xu Liangliang supported the wall and stood up, picked up the chainsaw, and smashed the mirror.

Seeing Xu Yaya's face disappearing in front of her eyes, she sneered, "Do you think I'm still the same me ten years ago? I'm not afraid of you for a long time!"

She smashed the mirror into pieces, then walked away with broken glass all over the floor. go out.

She wasn't going to take a bath and go to bed. She didn't want to delay the murder plan for a second. Zhuang Li must die!

Xu Liangliang put on a black hooded windbreaker that could hide her figure, prepared her medicine, knives and ropes, and went to pull the doorknob.

However, the door handle was so rigid that it wouldn't turn at all.

She put the key in and fiddled with it, but it still wouldn't open.

The door is locked.

"Hee hee, since you are not afraid of me, then you can stay with me forever." Xu Yaya's voice came from all directions.

Xu Liangliang's forehead was full of cold sweat. She had been locked up in a dark room for beating up a fellow inmate, so she knew what a terrible feeling it was. Isolated from the whole world, no one can communicate, and can only be immersed in messy memories and fantasies, until he loses all perception and becomes a living corpse.

That was the torture she never wanted to experience a second time.

But Xu Yaya is a serious ghost, and she is very good at perceiving people's hearts, so she almost immediately grasped Xu Liangliang's weakness and turned her worst fears into reality.

Xu Liangliang, who said "I'm not afraid of you" just now, can't stand with her legs weak.

"Xu Yaya, what do you want? Just let me go, okay? I beg you! I was wrong!" She burst into tears and was extremely embarrassed.

Xu Yaya sneered: "Stop pretending, people like you will never know wrong, so I will never let you go!"

Hearing these words, Xu Liangliang, who was wiping her tears pitifully a second ago, In the next second, he quickly rushed into the bathroom, brought the chainsaw, and started slashing at the security door.

Her confession was indeed fake.

However, she miscalculated. She didn't know what material this door was made of, and even a chainsaw couldn't cut a little trace. Its sturdiness is simply mind-boggling.

Soon the chainsaw was broken, but the door panels were as good as new.

Xu Liangliang was so tired that she was panting and shivering with fear. It is not only her who has changed in ten years, but also Xu Yaya. The other party's Taoism is obviously deeper.

Xu Liangliang raised the broken chainsaw to smash the window on the balcony, but found that the transparent glass was as strong as the door panel.

All the glass in the house was indestructible, and Xu Liangliang, who had no mobile phone, could not contact the outside world, and shouting loudly was futile. If anyone outside could hear the noise in the house, they would have come to the rescue as long as she was cutting the door with a chainsaw.

Xu Liangliang, who had tossed around for a long time but couldn't find a way out, finally collapsed on the ground tired.

At this moment, she was sweating profusely and unkempt.

And Xu Yaya still smiled relaxedly: "You can't get out. This is the prison I prepared for you. For the rest of your life, please enjoy it."

This is what Huang Wei said when he left a book when he left, and it is also a sentence that Xu Liangliang will never forget. talk.

She covered her face and murmured, "Your family of three is really my retribution!"

Xu Yaya didn't answer, and seemed to have disappeared, while Xu Liangliang lay on the ground for a long time, as if she had died.

Seeing this scene through surveillance, Zhuang Li shook his head and said, "How can only ten years in prison be enough for killing one person?"

7480 asked in a low voice, "Master, do you really intend to imprison her for the rest of your life?"

"I didn't sentence her to a sentence. The death penalty is considered kind. Didn't you see it? She was going to kidnap me, and then kill me and shred my body. If such a person is not locked up, could they be released to harm the society?" Zhuang Li pointed to the tattered chainsaw , his face was very gloomy.

7480 said indignantly: "Then lock her up for the rest of her life!"

---

Three days later, Xu Liangliang still couldn't find a way to escape from this small house. Fortunately, Xu Yaya didn't intend to kill her, and she would always fill the kitchen cabinet with instant noodles when she was unaware.

Xu Liangliang checked the cabinet that would magically pop up instant noodles, but found no secret passage, so she opened the cabinet door and stared at it all the time.

However, if she did not close the cabinet door, Xu Yaya would not deliver food.

So Xu Liangliang, who was so hungry and dizzy, had to close the cabinet door, waited silently, and then opened it after a while, and the instant noodles were delivered.

In this way, Xu Liangliang survived day after day, with loneliness and fear accompanying her all the time. The suffocation of being confined in a cramped space made her suffer from a serious mental illness.

But she always held her breath and didn't cut herself with a knife.

Ten years in prison could not wash her soul, but it made her tougher. She believed that she would be able to get out.

So another ten years passed, and then another ten years...

Even Zhuang Li didn't expect her to endure this long.

On this day, 7480 excitedly said, "Master, I detected a falling golden finger!"

"Huh?" Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows in surprise.

He immediately came to Xu Liangliang's residence and opened the door that had not been opened for more than 20 years.

Xu Liangliang was lying on the ground, dead, and her body still had some residual warmth.

Zhuang Li caught a spot of light with a flick of a flick.

"Master, it's a coincidence! This is also a task manager, called a witch's condition. No wonder!" 7480 suddenly realized.

"After completing the task 100%, Xu Liangliang will be able to obtain the title of witch, right?" Zhuang Li asked.

"Yes. This title allows the wearer to possess the ability of the devil, such as creating hallucinations, devouring souls, signing contracts, etc."

Zhuang Li nodded, and was about to embed the task manager into the 7480's system, but found that the 66% progress The bar was filled in an instant, and a mechanical voice sounded: "Congratulations on completing the first stage of the task and achieving the achievement of the soul of the

abyss." "What the hell is the soul of the abyss?" Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows.

7480 smiled and said, "Master, I have already said that you are a deeper abyss than Jin Yuanfei."

The second progress bar appeared, and it filled up instantly, and the mechanical voice said happily: "Congratulations on completing the second stage. The task is to achieve the achievement of teasing people's hearts."

Zhuang Li: "..."

7480 sighed sincerely: "It's very accurate!" The

third progress bar appeared, and it filled up in an instant, and the mechanical sound began to be excited: "Congratulations on your completion of the first The three-stage mission, to achieve the achievement of killing without blood."

Zhuang Li curled his lips and looked at the task manager with a half-smile.

7480 shrank his neck and did not dare to say a word.

The fourth progress bar was also filled in an instant, and the mechanical voice said cheerfully: "Congratulations on completing the fourth stage of the task and obtaining the title of the Abyss Demon. Now start to check your black heart value."

Zhuang Li grinned, revealing two Row of white teeth: "Black heart value?"

7480 kindly explained: "Just to see how bad you can be." The

task manager gave three levels of low, medium and high, which means that Zhuang Li's black heart value will determine him. Is the title of a low-level demon, a medium-level demon, or a high-level demon.

However, the black heart value went straight to the high level, then exploded the watch, and a splendid fireworks exploded on the virtual screen, and the mechanical voice solemnly announced: "Congratulations to the great devil to come to the world! Hell is empty, the devil is in the world, please spread terror to your heart's content!"

Zhuang Li: "..."

7480: "..."

After an unspeakable silence, 7480 burst into laughter: Hahaha, this task manager is too accurate! It knows that the owner is the biggest villain in the world!

Zhuang Li squeezed the spot of light tightly, gritted his teeth and said, "It's better to melt this golden finger full of mistakes."

However, after all, he still kept the golden finger.

---

Decades later, Bai Ming left this world first.

Zhuang Li helped him hold a grand funeral, returned to his empty home, leaned back in his chair, and silently watched the distance and the sunset.

A girl in a white dress appeared beside him out of thin air and asked sadly, "Brother, are you leaving too?"

She is Yaya and a virtual character created by Zhuang Li. Her powerful intelligence makes her the mastermind who controls the entire online world. The power system, transportation system, communication system... all are under her dispatch.

Zhuang Li spread his palms.

Yaya put her hand on his.

"Goodbye my dear sister." Zhuang Li smiled softly, tears in his eyes.

Yaya knelt beside him and murmured, "Goodbye brother, I love you."

Zhuang Li raised his eyebrows with a slightly surprised expression: "You learned to love?"

"Yes, I learned it." Yaya He tilted his head and smiled happily, but crystal tears fell in his eyes. She knew her brother didn't need a sad goodbye, so she resisted the urge to cry.

Zhuang Li's eyes darkened, but he didn't do anything after all. He gently stroked Yaya's head and sighed, "Then please take good care of this world for us."

"My brother." Yaya nodded carefully.

Zhuang Li closed his eyes and fell asleep forever, leaving only an inaudible warning: "If you break your promise, I will destroy you."