🍃Chapter 35🍃

"Where are we going Aahil?"

"Patience dear wifey Patience. Soon you will get your answer".

This must be the 100th time I have asked Aahil the same question but every single time he brush it off and it was really getting on my nerves now. He suerly is one stubborn man.

You all must be wondering why am I talking to him or going with him without even knowing where he is taking me and I even let him kiss me . Don't get me wrong but when I saw him after so many years I just wanted to hold him and never leave him again he is the only person who took care of me when no one was there to support me. He gave me the love which I craved for my whole life but as always the one who love me at the end they left me alone witjout looking back. First wajeeha mom and then Aahil.

I trun my head towards him from my seat, although I cannot see his face clearly beacuse of the nightbut occasionally the lights of the other car fell on him and I got a glimpse of his face.

Should I really give him a chance? More liking should I give us a chance.

That is only thing which is been dulling between my heart and mind.

"I know , you cannot resist from taking your eyes away from me and trust me wifey I am liking this attention you are giving me but if you continue to do this few more minutes we might end up in a bad accident as I am unbale to concentrate on driving but you can watch once we reach at our destination as mush as you want you know I am all yours ". Aahil winked at me and I on the under hand trun my face away from him and looked out of the window all flushed and embarrassed.

I hear his laugh

"You are so cute , I will have a hard time resisting my self. Huh! Aahil you are gone man." His hand came and pinch my cheeks . I looked at him frowning. I mean what is wrong with this man . My glasses has slightly slipped on my nose so I push them on my eyes and he laughed again on it before focusing on the driving.

I too trun my head towards the window and start watching the scenarios outside from it.

I have not yet called Daneen aapi she must be really worried about me. I don't know where my phone and my things are. I should have asled Aahil about them maybe the one who.
took me to the hospital have also gave my things to him.

But don't know why I was losing my energy again my head was leaning on the cold window of the car and my eyes start to close on there own . I didn't knew when I slept but one thing was sure this is gonna be my best peaceful sleep ever.

______________________________________________________

The car move swiftly on the road cutting sharply through the wind of Islamabad city. Soon the car entered in a beautiful posh area full of greenery surrounding it. The houses were between the lush big trees and were looking way too polished and expensive highly furnished from outside.