🍃Chapter 23🍃

Death is something which every single soul has to taste

Death is something which every single soul has to taste. Death is a reality which everyone is scared of. Scared of loosing there love ones but this is what the system of Earth works.

Indeed it is hard to see the death of our love ones but its the bitter truth of our lives that one day we all have to leave this temporary life .

It was the same silent day so silent that you can here the tip tip of water from the water tap. Even the nature was silent as if it was in shock about something or as if someone has taken its beauty away.

Inside the Malik Haveli the atmosphere was gloomy. The white mats were spread through out the hall on which people were sitting including Malik family and even Ahmed Family as well.

Men of the family were sitting in lawn waiting for the time to take the janaza (Dead body) to its final destination (Grave).

Silent cries can be heard from the inside of the haveli as everyone was sad over there lost. Dadi's dead body was still put infront them properly wrapped in a white cloth, only her face with eyes closed was visible to everyone.

Wajiha sit with her daughter crushing while resting her shoulder on her mother's. Hiba was also there with her fake tears desperately wanting to make this all over soon. Soon Daneen with her in laws reached the Haveli and the daughter of Haveli Khadija start wailing loudly looking at her mothers dead body. Her daughter Iqra took st in her arms and try to console her mother.

Hoorain sits with legs collected towards her chest and arms rapped around her knees . Her head rested on her arms and her back supporting the wall behind her. She didn't bother to pull her head up and look at her surroundings because her lose was alot which nobody will or can understand .

She was not making any sound just her eyes were busy sheding tears silently . She closed her eyes as she recall the earlier events of the day.

Flashback

Aahil look at his mother in shock as he pull Hoorain in his arms protectively more.

He was shocked because his mother had not behaved like this to anyone .

"Ami (mom) what are you doing ? " Aahil asked still in shock state as he patted Hoorain's head slowly who was weping like a child in his arms .

"Aahil . Aahil my son . They have made a fool of you. She is not good girl. She is Pragnant. She is a whor....

"Stop Ami. Don't curse my wife, and she is not pregnant." Aahil cut Saira off when he hear her cursing Hoorain which he don't like at all.

"I am telling you that she is pregnant. You don't know anything" .

"Ami please we will talk about this later , I have take Hoorain with me to somewhere and I am getting late for it". Aahil said as he took Hoirain's hand in his and start walking towards his car.