🍃Chapter 18🍃

Hoorain Malik Bint-e-Shahbaz Malik, Your Nikkah is done with Aahil Ahmed wald-e-late Ahmed with 50,000 Haq Maher

Hoorain Malik Bint-e-Shahbaz Malik, Your Nikkah is done with Aahil Ahmed wald-e-late Ahmed with 50,000 Haq Maher. Do you accept this Nikkah?

"I...I..DO"
"I Do"
"I DO"

Aahil Ahmed do you accept this Nikkah with Hoorain Malik.

"I DO"
"I DO"
"I DO"

And just like that there fate is sealed . Ironically Hoorain was no where looking like a new bride whose Nikkah is being done.

She wore the same patyala suit, instead of make up, she has a swollen cheek with a big purple mark on it. Her lips were also busted and her right eye also has bluish mark on it.

There was no Mahindi, no jewellery on her. She just utter the three syllabi that too when Dadi had persuade her.

On the other hand Aahil sit with a blank face but deap down he is anxious or maybe confused on all the events happening to him. One minute he was a single and another minute he become a husband that too to a girl whose name he only now.

"Bhaiy mom is calling we should go or else she would get more worried" Arham said to Aahil while keeping his hand on Aahil's shoulder.

Aahil had called Arham and one of his fellow doctor in order to become the witness in his Nikkah.

They had not tell their mother and now they fear to see her reaction.

Aahil stood up from the sofa of living room and walk towards Dadi who stood just outside her room.

Aahil stood in front of her and Dadi instantly hugged him.

"Thankyou so much bacha. Allah will always keep you happy. You have helped us in our most tough time. I and Hoorain will always be thankful to you". Dadi cries while thanking him with gratitude.

After 2 to 3 minutes Aahil finally broke the hug and took her weaks hands in his and place a kiss on them.

"Dadi please stop crying but now I have to leave so can you please call Hoorain so that we can leave . It's already very late". Aahil said in polite manner.

Nodding her head Dadi move move towards her room to get Hoorain.

Upon reaching she found Hoorain in same position with head hung low. A red duppata still covering her head. Dadi feel her heart wrecked while seeing her child in this condition.

She now that she has done wrong for marrying her in haste . But she has to save Hoorain from these heartless people.

She set on the bed beside Hoorain and kiss her forehead after blowing some prayers on her.

"Bacha (child) I now everything is happning in rash but believe me its all is for your own good. He is a good guy bacha. I have obsever him looking at you with respect and admiration. Go Hoorain , go from here before these people kill you. " Dadi told ger but she was sitying there like a statue didn't said anything just stood up and wore a big chaddar , covering herself completely.