🍃Chapter 15🍃

⚠️New entry alert⚠️

⚠️New entry alert⚠️

Happy reading💗💖

Hoorain's POV:

As I completed my fajar prayer all I could think about the words and accusation of Burhan. How easy was it for him to say such bad words to me without even thinking about my feelings.

Today I don't know why but my heart feel heavy and there is a kind of weird feelings which are dancing in my heart. I stop myself from thinking about some nonsense but after a second it again start nagging me.

I took the Holy Quran and recite Surah Yaseen, eventually the heaviness start to settle down and I feel fresh and content. A smile took over my lips as my heart finally start to feel at peace.

As I was done with the recitation, I start to think about what to do next. I don't have to go university sadely so I decide to visit Dadi jan as its been alot of days that I have seen her.

I put my duppata properly on my head and shoulder and walk towards Dadi jan's room.

As I reach near the room door , my fist come in contact with the door . I waited for 2 second before opening the door and move inside the room.

As usual Dadi jan was sitting on her bad eyes closed and a tasbeeh in her hand but when she hear the opening of the door she opened her eyes and look towards me .

She look fragile and ill . Her already wrinkle skin has become more dull .

I smile at her and said my salam. She answer to my salam and extended her hand for me which I took without any other thought.

I sit on the bed by her side and she pull me in her arms and hugged me tightly.

"I miss you so much dadi jan" I said as two tears leaves my eyes.

"Hoorain my child my bacha. I missed you too" she said in her week voice.

After that we talked and talked for hours . I talked to her about everything but I didn't tell her about me being expel from university.

Although She has asked me that why I didn't go the university but I made an excuse and told her that we are having a prepration holidays for our exams .

Thankfully she believe that but I feel bad for lying to her.

Suddenly my eyes went to the clock and I notice it was almost time of the breakfast.

"Dadi jan come lets have your breakfast outside today . You will feel a little better". I said to her

"Yeah you are right I am really bored here sitting on one spot" she said while trying to stand up.

I help her stand and walk her towards the dinning table by holding her from her arm and shoulder.

"Wajiha and Anaya had not come yet? Dadi jan asked as I helped her sit on the head chair.