🍃Chapter 1🍃

Soft and cool breeze from the window were making the silk curtains to fly in different directions

Soft and cool breeze from the window were making the silk curtains to fly in different directions. It was the time of Dawn almost 5am, which means the time of Fa jar prayer. Soft hues were start to spread on the dark sky indicating the arrival of the new morning.

But inside the room a petite soul was busy bowing in front of her RAB. She sat up from the sujood and two tears run from her eyes softly making their way all along her cheek. Her milky white skin glows in the dim light. She said her salam and rise hands in front of the creator and start pouring her heart out.

Hoorain's POV:-

"Ya Allah! Ya Rahman-r- Raheem. Ya Allah! forgive me and my sins and ease my difficulties. Give me courage and strength to face this cruel world. Ya Allah! I have no one but You. Never leave me alone . I know you will make eveything fine. Ameen summa Ameen". Wipping my hand over my face, I finished the prayer. I wipe my tears and folded the prayer mate and put it in the drawer. Then I went to the window and looked up at the beauty of the sky.

Cool and slow breeze of Islamabad was making my hair to fly under my scarf. I move my gaze on the beautiful flowers in our garden which were making the nature look more enhancing . I took a deap refreshing breath.

Although its a new morning But for me all morning are same, same routeen, same things which are happening from past 11 years.

Oh! Let me introduce myself. My name is Hoorain Malik. An unfortunate child of Shahbaz and Hiba Malik. I am currently doing my B.sc in Computer sciences. I really want to be a teacher as I love childrens specially those who are ignored by there parents. I work at a library as a part time as I have to pay for my expenses. It didn't pay much but still I get some rupees to save at the end of the day.

My parents refuse to spend a single penny on me since childhood but after alot of persuading from my Dadi jan my father enrolled me in same school as my sister . But when it was time for university he again refused and I have to get a scholarship for getting admission in university.

My parents always want a baby boy but instead they got baby girls. My sister Daneen was lucky enough to get there love but I didn't got that much lucky.

I remember Wajiha mom. She was the only person who gave me the love of mother. Who, embraced me in her motherly hugs. I was happy until one day she got a call from someone. She cried while talking to that person. After the call she kissed my forehead and tells me not to be scared everything will be fine. I was like 11 or 12 at that time. I was watching her with confused expression, but she didn't say anything more and dragged me to Dadi's room and made me sleep there. You know what happens after that, she was gone Allah knows where. No one knows not even Dadi. She also left me like selfish person. But I think it was for good as she too has a life to live. Here she was treated like a maid or worse than that.

But can't she take me with her, I really wish that one day I meet and ask her why? Why did she leave me like this? She treated me like her own daughter then how can she?