🍃Chapter 22🍃

The most awaited update is here🤭🙈🤭

_________________________________________

Hoorain's POV:

Today there is no cloud on the sky. Today it looks clean like a blue sheet. But it also looks empty just like my heart.

Life can be so unpredictable sometimes . One minute it will be silent and calm but an other minute there will be a storm and that storm will completely change your life.

As I look at the empty sky again , I feel myself drowning in this emptiness. I still remember how dadi jan used to say that:

Flashback

Today after a lot of beating and cursing from baba , I lay down in dadi Jan's room all beat up and burised. My head rested on her lap as she slowly and soothing creased my hairs.

"Dadi Jan when will all this stop?" My voice come in wisper as I question to her. A lone tear left my eye and disappeared in my hairs.

"It will stop soon one day, when Allah will send your better half, who will become your saviour. Who will take you out from this hell and save you from all this curse." She said.

"When will he come Dadi jan" I asked as I desperately want to escape from all this pain.

Dadi jan give a small laugh before saying

"Soon my jan soon and when he comes, you will never know when he will pick you up and settle you in his heart. He will love you more than you ever thought possible in your dreams, and the only thing you have to do is give respect to him and never ever be ungrateful . Okay"

"Okay" I gave a small answer to her as I believe each and every word of hers and from that day I start to wait for that person .(my Husband).

Flashback Ends.

I sigh tiredly as I think about her each and every word . Did I finally got my saviour. Is he the man who will give me the only thing which I am craving for from years.

Will he fill the devoit hole in my heart with his undefined Love?

All this doubts and question are roaming around in my head nagging to find the correct answer of it but I feel scared what if I am wrong like always.

What if I expected alot and like every time the reality of life come and slap me and laugh at my expectations.

But what if this man my husband what was his name ? OMG I don't even know my husband's name .

Way to go Hoorain. Ufff!

A knock on the door broke my chain of thoughts. I trun towards the door to see a lady maybe in her late 40s entering in the room with a tray full of food.