🍃Chapter 32🍃

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR. MAY THIS YAER BRING LOTS OF JOYS IN YOUR LIVES AND MAY YOU ALL ACHIEVE YOUR GOALS WITH A GOOD HEALTH. AMEEN🥳🎆🎇🎆🎇✨💃

💝💖💝💖💝💖💝💖
A Huge Chapter ahead as a small New year gift.

Gazing out of the window worriedly while dailing the number on the phone again and again which was unanswered every single time she made a call. She wheeled her wheelchair in the living room and curiously waited for any news from Hoorain.

Daneen has been trying to reach her sister from past an hour , but as her calls were denied she couldn't help but worry about her sister's where abouts.

She was thankful that Huda was asleep . She again tried Hoorain's number but got nothing. Sighing anxiously she moved her wheelchair again towards the window and gaze out to the beautiful peaceful scenario of nature.

She wish she could turn back to the time and could resolve her mistakes, but as it is said time never wait for anyone once it is gone it will never come back.

Her eyes started to tear up as she think about the person with whom she cherished the love and then bang the same love on his face and look she got her punishment for breaking his heart
Today when she look behind in her past she could see the difference of the love of Zeeshan and love of Burhan.

Burhan always appreciate her , he would always give her or presented her something in order to cherish her not only her beauty but everything about her was cherished by him while Zeeshan only wanted her body he only lusted over her .

Today when she look at herself a Divorcee handicapped single mother , she think that she deserve all this .

Anyway Daneen wipped her tears quickly when she heard the cries of Huda she quickly wheeled towards her beautiful meaning of life because of which she is alive today or else she would have ended herself a very time ago.

_______________________________________

On the other side Hoorain laid on the hospital bed facing the wall while Aahil stood on her other side talking seriously with the nurse about the current results and the condition of Hoorain, and found out that Hoorain has vitamin deficiency as well as some mental disturbance which is causing panic attacks.

After signing the papers Aahil walk a little towards her bed and said in his slow voice:

"Hoor! Do you want me to call someone from your family" . Aahil knew it was a lame question but he just wanted her to talk with him. Seeing her like this all quite and emotionless made his heart ping with hurt.

Silence was the only answer he got which by the way was not at all surprising for him as he was quite expecting this kind of reaction from her.

Aahil checked her wristwatch and unfortunately he has to go on his duty, he walked a little more towards her and slowly patted her head and said