🍃Chapter 31 🍃

Dedicated to AnkitaTrivedi6 , Ladydove12 & JayashriTayadeadhangfierce_cub

fierce_cub

Ps . LonelyPrincess239 I just love the work of this little marshmallow . It was really inspirational 👏. Keep it up munchkin ❤

. Sorry sweet marshmallows for making you wait for long.

Now back to the story
🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

Loud noises of horns of different vehicles, the huge hustle and bustle of the people create a scenario of fish bazzare as the sun was setting down and people were in desperation to reach there destination as soon as possible.

Among the huge traffic a sleek black car was also present inside which a man sits , his eyes focused on the road but his mind was busy thinking about certain someone. He blow a huge air out of his mouth as he sigh tierdly.

He had it enough , its been three years since he last saw her, he really miss her and wanted to see her apologies to her and took her in his arms . He really miss her innocent voice , his little smile and his sweet fragrance.

*Ring* Ring*

His phone ranged and at the same time the vehicle in front if him also start to move.

He moved his car and answered his phone by connecting Bluetooth to it.

"Hello Aahil child where are you ?" The lady who is non other then Saira asked , and Aahil frowned hearing her overly excited voice of his mother.

"Ami I'm coming home just was stuck in traffic. " Aahil replied distractly.

"Okay child come soon there is a big surprise waiting for you and I have to tell you something very important. "

"Okay Ami ". Aahil answered with least interest as his mind was thinking 202 ways of how to find or reach Hoorain.

Soon he parked his car inside his home and walked inside the house. Aahil saw Arham's car was also parked indicating his arrival too.

As Aahil entered inside the house he saw his mother talking happily with her sister and beside her set Shanzay all doll up. Aahil feel his blood boiled this girl still has the audacity to come here even after nearly destroying there lives but the thing is Saira still couldn't see Shanzay's real face as she is been manipulated in a very brilliant way.

"Oh! My child Aahil you came we were just talking about you . Come come I have to tell you something very important". Saira beckoned Aahil and made him sit beside Shanzay on which Aahil immediately scooted at the furthest corner of the sofa.