🍃Chapter 2🍃

London (10 am)

London (10 am)

Burhan's POV:-

"Is everything pack son?" I listen to the most soothing voice . My world my everything my mom.

"Burhan what are you thinking?" She sat in front of me and I put my head in her lap. She start runing her hands in my hairs.

"Nothing mom just thinking what would happen tommorw?" I sigh deeply

"Burhan son listen to me. Don't do something wrong or grave in the fire of your hatred. Don't make rash decisions that you will regret in future". Mom said while cupping my face and try to make me understand.

"Mom you know I will not back off. Nothing can calm me down until I watch them bagging for mercy. They have to pay for what they did to you,to dad,to us. They have to face my warth mom and nothing would cool this fire . Its years fire which is burning inside me and is thirsty for revange . Now they will see what Burhan Malik do to them" Fisting my hands I said . I can fell anger building inside me.

"Relax son we don't want the innocent to suffer". I can see pure concern in her eyes and a little bit worry or may be guilt but for whom?

"Mom why are you concern leave everything on me okay and no one will get harm everyone will serve for there own doings. Now go get some sleep we have a flight to catch" with that I forced her to sleep as she was getting way too much worried.

I have seen mom feeling guilt about leaving a innocent soul who was somewhat a duty of her to take care but who is that innocent soul which had mad mom so restless for years.

Looks like I have to find lot more when we reach there.

I walk out of my room and make my way downstrairs to the living room.

"Anaya what are you doing?" I asked my baby sister .

"Bhai do I have to come with you? I don't want to leave from here. My all friends are here and I love my life here more. It will be hard for me to adjust in Islamabad" Anaya whined while sitting on the sofa.

But before I could say anything a manly and authoritative but calm voice beat me.

"Anaya you will love it there"

"But dad"....

"No buts come on get up go to your mom and get ready we have to catch flight in 2 hours" Dad patted her head lovingly and shoo her away.

"So you all set? If you need anything just let me know son. Don't think you are alone in this war . Iam with you on each and every step" Dad patted my shoulder .

"I know dad and thankyou for being there for us although Iam not your real son but...

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are my son. Yes you are Asad' s son but he was my best friend . You and your mom was and is my responsibility which Asad has given me and I will never let him down" he cut me off and I without any second thought hug him trying to make myself more strong.

"Okay its enough know get ready its time to play"

"Yes I just hope whatever I plan will go perfectly or else my all hardwork will be drained out."

Little did he know that fate will play his own game which will twist his mind and soul completely.

Aslamoaliakum and Hi lovelies

Do share and vote and also comment . It will mean alot to me.

Thankyou for reading.
Stay Home
Stay safe

-Norrulain123-