🍃Chapter 5🍃

Burhan's attire ⬆️

Burhan's attire ⬆️

Burhan's POV: -

It's been two hours since we have arrived here and that fucking stupid girl has nearly busted my head.

"Bhai sahab why did you hit her? I know what she did was wrong but she is just a child?" Are you kidding me . What is wrong with mom. How can she say such thing a 20, 21 year old is a child in her eyes. Way to go mom.

"Wajiha are you listening what you are saying. She is not a child and what she did, she should be punished for that". Mrs. Malik said to my mom.

"Anyway forget about it and all of you go to your room dinner will be served to you all in your rooms. Go Burhan my bacha take some rest you must be tired by know". Dadi said in her sweet and polite voice .

I came to the guest room which was given to me.

Tommorow is the big day for me as I am going to be one step closer to my revange.

But that girl Hoorain why do I feel sad seeing her tear up. I should feel happy right but there is this werid feeling in my heart which is nagging me that Iam doing wrong and I kind of know her. But from where?

Shaking my head I walk in the bathroom and took a nice warm shower before slipping in the cover and drifted in to the second world.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Third person's POV: -

When everyone move out of the living room and disappear in there respective rooms. Someone grabbed the arm of Wajiha in tight grip and dragged her at the end corner of the hallway.

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from my matters and my family. Stop showing your fake concern for Hoorain . She is my child my daughter and I know what is good and what is bad for her. You don't have to poke your nose in my every matters and if you did I swear the consequences will be really bad. So Iam saying for the last time STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. FAMILY. SPECIALY. HOORAIN. UNDERSTAND " before Wajiha could react the person walk pass her . Helpless tears fall from Wajiha's eyes . She was feeling very scared and worried.

she can now only pray to Allah for the protection of her children.
〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

Hoorain's POV:-

Thr next day when I woke I was feeling headache probably because of hunger.

I went in the bathroom to get ready for the day and was meet with my monthly visitors. Way to go. That's why I was feeling cramp . With a sigh I brush my teeth and wash face before changing in my today's clothes.

 With a sigh I brush my teeth and wash face before changing in my today's clothes