🍃Bonus Chapter 🍃

Its been three years since Arham's accident and now everything has come on its routine

Arham has to face lots of therapy sessions in order to stand on his feets again and with the help and support of his brother and mother by his side he recover in a year .

And now the boy has again joined the Company with his mother and both of them were working day and night in order to overcome the losses they have faced when there worked was stopped.

And as far as we talk about Saira let us just say that some times people are way too blind to see the reality. She still blame Hoorain for ruining the peace of their lives . She is happy and glad that Hoorain is gone from there lives for good .

Little did she knows that the girl to whom she hate and blame for everything is the same girl who is the reason for their happy and peaceful life.

Anyway at present Arham is standing in the conference room fuming in anger and irritation because somebody is late for the employee meeting. The room is filled with more than twenty employees and they all are waiting just for one person who apperaintly is late.

Arham clinched his jaws and fisted his hand . His eyes scream anger . Gone was the happy go boy , now he is completely changed in to a arrogant serious person who don't think twice before insulting someone and firing them with the snap of his finger. Arham hate tiredness and the whole office knew about his anger from the past two years when he lash on one of the employee for not doing his work perfectionaly. He had fired lots of employees just for tiny mistake.

And today everyone know who ever is late has a bad luck today as he or she is going to be fired.

Suddenly the door of the conference room banged open and in come an out of breath petite girl Ilaya Shareef.

Ilaya's POV:

Oh God! I am late today and that too when there is a important meeting. But its not like I am an important employ or a designer their I am just a helper . They must have started meeting without my presence right or what if...

Oh God ! Please help me get over this. I don't want to become the next pray of Mr. Hot headed. He has changed alot . My heart still clinched on seeing him this much changed . He has become more mature and responsible but I couldn't help but get worried about him . He has drown himself in to continous work and on the top of that he has stop smiling .

I still remember the day when I got the news of his accident. I was shocked at first but then got worried about him . I prayed for his recovery day and night .

I was so happy when I heard about his recovery and I feel relieved when I saw him again after a long time but that day I saw an new Arham . A completely different Arham.

His smile was replaced by a frown and he is no longer a happy go guy rather now he had become cold hearted and an arrogant person who don't think twice before insulting someone .