🍃Chapter 8🍃

Hoorain's room⬆️

Hoorain's room⬆️

(5 months later)

Sometimes life can be so unpredictable. The things you wish for will be things you deprived for the most. Everyone has to face hardship in their lives. This is the true meaning of life. If you are having a hard time facing your problems then you should feel lucky because it is a way of our Rubb Allah to show that how much he love you. How much he love to see you being patient and still remember him in hard times.

Its been five months and in these five month alot had changed but one thing which doesn't changed is the faith and sabar of Hoorain. Despite of hard ships, she didn't miss to show her faith on her Rabb and bowed everytime in front of him to seek pure solace.

Hoorain's POV: -

Allah-u-Akbar Allah-u-Akbar

The beautiful and soothing voice of adan fell on my ears as I flatter my eyes open and blink them several time to get rid of sleep.

I stretched out my hand and slide the curtains from the window. Closing my eyes I listen to the adan and answer it on its every syllabus.

When the adan completed, I walk towards the attached small bathroom in my small room and start doing my ablution.

After completing my fajar Salah, I folded the prayer mate before putting it in the shelf.

I move towards the window like everyday and start gazing and mesmerising the beautiful view of early morning.

The sun was slowly rising on the sky indicating the arrivel of the new morning. Birds start to cripped, the flowers start to rise there heads like they were also waking up from there bless sleeps. I close my eyes and took a deap breath a small came on my lips feeling all fresh and good .

In these five months alot had changed, I am still trying to adjust in this new world of mine but with the time I am loving it.

After that day when mama threaten me, I was left with no choice but accept to move with them on third floor.

It took us at least three months to properly settle in here. As there were only two rooms , one was taken by Baba and mama and one was obviously taken by Daneen Api and for me they left this small store room.

Dadi knew this was going to happen so she without any delay order Baba to renovate it in a proper room which he decline calmly but uncle Rehman took the task and convert this small broken room in to a beautiful and a cozy room. He even install a small attach bathroom in it.

His actions were so hart warming that I found fatherly love from him.

Anyway from tommorw the month on Ramadan is starting. Dadi had order that everyone will be doing sahri and Iftar together on one table in the main hall.

The thing which bother me the most is this calm silence. Like its a silence before a huge strom.

Sound of my alarm fell on my ear telling me that my new day has started .