🍃Chapter 7🍃

Burhan's POV: -

Burhan's POV: -

Ameen summa Ameen

I wipe my hand on my face and completed the duaa. Taking a deap breath to control my emotions and tears which were threatening to fall any time. I look up at the sky before looking at the graves of my two most beloved persons.

There names engraved on the stone shows me that which grave is of my father and which one is of my Dada jan.

"You okay son" dad patted my head and asked me with concern.

"Yeah! Iam fine . Its just I miss them." I answer him while giving him a small sad smile.

"It's okay they are here in your heart and they are watching you, feeling proud of you okay" he pointed at my heart and said.

"Come lets go home before your mom freaks out and busted my phone more with her calls and messages " he showed me his phone which was showing incoming call of mom.

I smile and shake my head at that before taking a last glimps of the grave and then walk out of the grave yard.

We settle in my car and then I start driving towards home.

"Wait wait Burhan stop the car right their." Suddenly dad said hurriedly making me push on the brakes.

I follow his diraction where he was watching.

A figure clad in a light skin color chaddar with a bag slang on her shoulder. She was taking slugs and unsteady steps. Her feets were clad in almost worn out shoes . From her chaddar I know who she is but again what the hell she is doing here?

Dad immediately roll down his window and ask her or more like order her to sit in the car.

From her face it was clearly visible that she is tired and sick .

When she finally settle on the back seat, our eyes clash. Although I am wearing my shades but still I watched her or more like calculated her every move.

The way she become shocked on seeing me like she was not expecting me to be here, the way her posture become stiff and the way she lick her chapped lips and then bit them , twisting her fingers in her lap like she was clearly aware of my intense burning gaze.

Clearing my throat I again start driving.

"From where were you coming Hoorain at this time of the day"? Dad asked her in a polite way.

"Tha..t..that... I..I." she gulped and took a deap breath before answering.

"I was at the library . I was reading a book and don't know when time passed and I become late"

"Fine but why were you walking . Don't you have a car or driver to pick and drop you"?

"That Api took the car as her car is in the mechanic shop " Dad looked at me and I know he is thinking same as me.