🍃Chapter 28🍃

A mother is a beautiful blessing for everyone

A mother is a beautiful blessing for everyone. A mother is the only person who can know your inner and outer persona without any negotiations. She is the person who has the power to read our mind to read our hearts and then she will try to help us in every possible way.

And just like that a mother's heart is the only detector who could easily feel weither her child is safe or something is wrong with them. She can easily detect any danger around her children .

Same is happening right now at 3pm of the night where a mother's heart is beating with an abnormal heartbeat, as she sticks her eyes on the main door of the house or sometime look at the clock worriedly.

Back and forth she walks as she waits for her child , her heartbeat , her son Arham.

Saira from past 2 to 3 hours was worriedly waiting for Arham as there was no sign of him coming home. His phone was coming engaged and his all friends don't know where he is .

Saira thought to wake up Arham but knowing that he is not alone now and is married man. It will not look good knocking of their room door at the midnight so thought why don't wait for Arham in the living room.

And from that moment this lady had not taken some rest and just is busy worrying for her son.

But when the clock strike at the 3:30 of the night she knew something is wrong and heart is not at ease either so there is definitely something wrong with Arham.

After alot of thinking she finally made the decision to wake up Arham.

She walk towards Aahil's room and knock on the door.

Inside the room the couple was sleeping without any worry as they both were really tired from the events of day so they both were in deap sleep.

Outside Saira again and again knock on the door but got no answer. Suddenly the blaring sound of ringtone spread throughout the silent room.

Aahil woke up starlted and look here and there in confusion before his eyes land on his phone which was ringing loudly on the nightstand.

Rubbing his eyes tierdly he took his phone in his hand and without seeing the id of the caller he answered the call.

"Hello".. with all sleepy voice he said.

"Hello am I speaking to Mr. Aahil ". The voice said from the other side.

"Yes may I know who it is"? Aahil knotted his eyebrows in confusion as he hear an unknown voice.

"Sir I am calling from the City Hospital." And only hearing the word Hospital Aahil's all sleep flew out of the window after hearing the dreadful news.

"What!!" He shouted in dread and in result of his shouting Hoorain too woke up from her sleep and saw her husband all tense up and worried almost on the verge of breaking down.