Plant Life✌️

A/n: Heyyyy

So uh,, sorry for not writing for a while 😭😭i've been busy irl for once in my life. Still babysitting the boys, but aside from that I had family stuff to do and more church camps so hopefully i'll get back to updating a little more frequently.

Also band camp starts on the 18th for me,, so uh lmao sorry

Band camp is from like 8am to 6 or 7 pm from July 18-30 I think so if i'm not absolutely dying of dehydration, exhaustion, sunburn, and heat stroke, then i'll work on chapters at night time during those two weeks and try to get them out lol

For _lokii_

The first time it happened, they had been new roommates. New boyfriends as well, living together in a dorm for school. Remus and Janus decided that they might as well live together since they were boyfriends anyways.

But Janus quickly noticed that Remus had a little bit of a..well, a little bit of a problem. It had been less than a week of them living together when Janus walked into the common area after hearing a string of curses exit Remus.

He was kind of shocked at what he saw but at the same time, he found him masturbating in his parent's bed while they were in the shower less than a month ago so nothing really phases him anymore. Plus, Remus looked more annoyed than upset so that was a good thing.

Still, he approached the situation with caution, "Remus..what happened?" Janus asked slowly, inching forward towards his boyfriend.

"Ugh" Remus groaned, covering his face, "I just—this is so—okay, i'm so sorry, Jan I didn't even realize until it was happening. I'm just so used to it by now."

"Used to it, what do you mean? How often does this happen?" Janus asked. Did Remus have incontinence or something?

"I mean—I used to uh, be too lazy to get up and go so i'd just..y'know, go there and then clean up later when I was done with what I was doing, y'know?" Remus admitted.

"No, Remus, I don't know, what?! How is that easier than going to the bathroom?" Janus asked, groaning, "you are impossible! Honestly, what? Like—bruh. That's literally all I have to say. I have never once in my life said bruh but you bring out the worst in me."

"You still love me though" Remus smirked.

"I'm not so sure I do" Janus said, his tone teasing as he shrugged, "wait—did you do this on purpose?!"

"No, I don't do it on purpose anymore! My body's just used to letting go by now. I literally wet myself at the store the other day" Remus pouted, "teenagers were laughing at me. Teenagers are ruthless. I was one not long ago!" He exclaimed.

"You're worse then any teenager I know" Janus scoffed, "come on, let's get this mess cleaned up."

————————————————————

"Remus. This is ridiculous" Janus sighed, "it's impossible for any human to be this lazy! You need to stop what you're doing and just go to the bathroom when you have to go, or so help me I will put you in diapers."

"Jannnnn" Remus whined, "Janny, i'm sorry..i've just been doing it so long that like, i'm pretty sure my body automatically just lets go wherever I am at this point. I'm trying to be less lazy but it just like, slips my mind and I just go!"

Janus sighed, "I know all of this Remus, and I know you're trying, but honestly? We've been doing this for six months now and we need to find a solution for you."