Mission Failed Successfully

A/n: I really liked this Idea but i've been busy, so between working on other requests, and scaring toddlers into silence with some 80's horror movies, i've finally gotten around to finishing this! : D

For urdadlolz123 THANKS FOR BEING SO PATIENT  BESTIEEEE I LOVED WRITING THIS!😜😜😜

"You know, that play was incorrect to the original novel" Logan said, pushing his glasses further up his nose, "that's not at all how it went, even if it's a made up concept, it doesn't stay true to the original writing at all."

Roman sighed, "Logan that's not the point! It's about the acting, the plot, the emotions! The tragic backstories!"

"Hmm..I don't see the appeal..though, I suppose you did do quite well" Logan mused, "wonderful acting, for a high school theatre performance. You were quite captivating up there. I was almost moved."

"You know, even when you're genuine you sound like you're being a prick" Roman scoffed.

"Says you" Logan shot back, "Everything that ever comes out of your mouth is backhanded."

"Hmm..I think you're just trying to steer the conversation away before I realized that you said that I was captivating" Roman smirked.

Logan blushed, "Well...you were..." he mumbled.

"Oh, if you think that was captivating...you, me, this Friday?" Roman questioned.

Logan's eyes widened, "you—really? But i'm..."

"A nerd? Scrawny? Not popular? None of that matter—"

"I'm not gay" Logan deadpanned.

Roman's eyes went wide and he shrunk down in embarrassment, "o-oh...oh, sorry—"

Logan snorted—literally snorted, "oh my gosh, I was kidding! You should have seen the look on your face, really. We've been friends for quite some time, how did you not know?"

"Well—did you know that I was gay?" Roman defended.

"You're in theatre. And three drama clubs " Logan deadpanned.

"Oh yeah...so, Friday night?" Roman asked hopefully.

"Of course" Logan said with a small smile.

————————————————————

"You're really going to give me..a makeover?" Logan said carefully. It had been week since their little date, and they found themselves very happy with each other. Though, dating a drama kid did come with some drawbacks.

"Yes!" Roman exclaimed, "i'm testing some outfits out for one of the extras who are going to have to fill in and he's a skinny little thing just like you—plus, you have to do this! Patton dared you to do whatever I want!" Roman exclaimed triumphantly.