𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 → 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐄

New character unlocked, @Screwballl !!

❤️

A sky trickling with the brightest blue smiled towards the city of Metropolis that flourished with its daily life of the many residents striding the pavements and driving the roads, the morning's grin shining from the radiant beams of yawning sunlight that broke between the clouds drifting above.

Saffron rays gleamed against the hundreds of panes of glass feeling at home within the walls of the city's futuristic buildings, accompanied by a cacophony of vehicle travel and the thousands of people shuffling beside the roads as specks to a certain pair of eyes glaring from higher above.

A darkened figure casted a shadow of an unwelcome threatening nature to the environment almost blinding from the dazzling white that constructed each edifice. He allowed a groan almost as deep as the shade of black laced across the leather of his gloves to escape his lips into the restricted space of the metal mask hiding his face from the rest of the world.

"More ants to crush. I wonder if this world can offer me a real challenge." Infinite growled, the sluggish tone of his voice potentially reflecting the boredom of his immeasurable power providing him with the ability to eliminate anyone who dared oppose him as a finger adjusted the mask glistening from the blazing sun.

Arms folded, he glared through the sliced spaces in the metal concealing all his face other than his beady eyes, like a cat buried underneath the blanket of the dark penumbra awaiting to strike and ram its claws into the flesh of a mouse.

(Y/n) groaned, unaware of Infinite's presence as she paced forward in footsteps of frustration across the same roof that he examined the traffic crawling between the maze of buildings the city possessed from.

She kept her (e/c) orbs sparkling in agitation fixed to the where her gloves folded before spreading further up her arm than she would prefer, adjusting just that and all the other technological accessories that her team back at HQ recommended her to take on her latest mission.

She didn't want to be here. Dear God, she would give anything for anyone from her heroic team to take her place. With that attitude, her head remained lowered with a sorrowful expression being visible to no one but the surface of the skyscraper's roof that almost made her fall into the trap of squinting from its brightness.

Infinite's pointed ears twitched as much as the incommodious space within the shield of his mask would allow them to swivel, a secretive smirk spreading across his face once the sound of (Y/n)'s footsteps alerted him to her company.

"And as if to answer, the world sends me a trembling child." Infinite snarled, spinning on the heels of his sharpened shoes towards (Y/n), who froze from sudden realisation that he had noticed her.

This guy again!? Seriously!?

And he's talking about me!?

Great, he's noticed me. What do I do now?

One step wrong and he'll crush me! Again!!

(Y/n) raised her quaking head so her orbs shimmering from the beams of a welcoming morning could examine her familiarised threat.

She couldn't free their last brawl from the chains of anger that locked them into the chambers of her darkest memories, a few trembling fingers remaining below the wrinkled material of her glove to hide the healing grazes that scarred her wrists from such an experience.

She knew what Infinite was capable of, and having seen Sonic the hedgehog - the world's greatest hero - slammed to the ground and kicked to the stomach by this guy to the point of blacking out and being thought dead by every resident of the city, she couldn't restrain her fear.