Ch16

So, I just realized something weird. In case you didn't know:

Taylor Blake has the same last name as the celebrity I chose to play her (Blake Lively), and Blake just had a baby, and she named her daughter James.

Kendall Schmidt, who plays James, was in a band (BTR) and has two bandmates/bffs named James and Logan, names in the story.

Sorry if that was completely boring or irrelevant to your lives, but my mind was a little blown at all of the connections lol

*Side note* College is so stressful and I only have 3 more days of this semester left, whoop whoop.

*Taylor*

I was so happy that James had finally asked me to officially be his girlfriend, and that we had survived this long, eventful, drama-filled evening. We decided to go out for coffee at a place a few blocks from our apartment building. He held my hand as we got out of the car, and was reluctant to let it go, even when it was time to pay. I tried to break away to grab my wallet to insist that I pay this time, but he wouldn't let me.

"Not only will I not let you pay, but I also don't want you to let go of my hand." He chuckled and I laughed really hard at this. "You're so cute." I laughed as I saw a faint blush grace his cheeks at my comment.

"Go and sit over there, you are distracting me!" He playfully yelled at me and leaned in to place a light kiss to my lips.

"Oh, I think I might vomit," a voice from someone nearby said. We both turned to see none other than Zoe sitting alone, doing what appeared to be writing or studying for a class.

"Hey Zoe, what are you up to?" I ask and we take a seat on either side of her.

"I was just catching up on a few of my studies. What are you two lovebirds doing here?" She gave us both a look that included her wiggling her eyebrows at us. James laughed at this. "Zoe, we are officially dating now."

Her mouth formed an 'o'-shape. "Wow! It only took you, you know, two months!" She teased. "But I am so happy for you two! You already act like a typical sappy, romantic couple so I totally approve."

"Sappy romantic couple?" I laughed at this and she looked at me with a "duh" kind of expression.

"You two don't even see it, but you are adorable together! I wonder what your babies will look-"

"ZOE!" We both stopped her babbling and it was my turn to blush.

******

*Walter*

Once in my limo and headed towards the office, I took out my cellphone and hit redial to the person who had left me many messages.

"What took so long? Did it work?" She barked through the other end.

"Nikki, unfortunately, this girl is very polite, even when treated poorly. I don't think she will be as easy to scare off. James is in love with her."

"No, no. James is in love with me. He is. He just needs time to remember that. Walter, I expect you to put some more effort into it next time." She chirps and hangs up.

In a way, I do believe that what I am doing to my son may be wrong, but I can't stop now. Nikki is so important to my company, well, her father is at least. Whatever makes her happy makes her father happy, and that is what I need. I could never tell my son this, well I have tried. He doesn't seem to believe me, but I wouldn't either if I were him. There are times like these where I think about what I would do if I could go back in time. To be a better husband, a better father. But I am proud of my company, and at the end of the day, I chose it over them, so I must act like it, even if my son hates me.

*******

*James*

Zoe, Taylor and I got out of the limo, thanked Logan, and started to head up to the apartment. It was nice that not only could I hang out and laugh with Taylor, but also her crazy friend and roommate.

"You know Zoe, I have a best mate from when I was younger who just recently moved to London. I think the two of you would really hit it off."

"Me? Umm, I don't know."

"Zoe! Just go out with the guy! If it would make you more comfortable, James and I can make it a double date." Taylor added, and that instantly relieved her.

"Ok, as long as you two come with me! Otherwise I might say something wrong or vomit from being nervous or something ridiculous." She giggles and unlocks their apartment door.

"Great. Well I will call him and set it up. Good night ladies." I say and lean forward to kiss Taylor. "Good night beautiful."

Sorry if it was boring! (nervous emoji) Next chapter will introduce a new character and will be the double date!!

xoxo Mads