Ch 6

After James and I had breakfast, we decided to have a lazy day in, since it was Saturday.

I excused myself to take a quick shower and left him to browse netflix on my tv. I couldn't stop thinking about him! Ugh he was just the strangest and cutest man ever. I always felt the sudden urge to either pinch his cheeks or to attack him with kisses. And oh man, was he a good kisser.

I hopped in and began to sing along with my music that I had playing in the bathroom. I was a terrible singer, but I sounded pretty damn good in the shower if I do say so myself.
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5 filled the walls of the tiny room as I finished and I was belting out the words like nobody's business.

"And she will, be loved." I sang along as I grabbed a towel off the rack. I had the towel wrapped around my head to dry off my hair, when the door swings wide open.

My face probably looked like I had seen a ghost as I screamed and tried to cover my body from James' eyes.

"What the hell are you doing in here??" He looked just as embarrassed as I was. He was clearly trying to look away, but couldn't.

"I-I, I'm sorry I thought you were done! " he says and rushes out the door.

I sigh and put on a robe, taking my hair out of the towel to fall down my back as I chased after him.

He was sitting on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

I went to sit on the edge of the side he was lying on and put a hand on his chest.

"I'm so sorry Taylor." His voice came out as a nervous laugh as he stared into my eyes, desperately trying to read my reaction of whether I was ok with this.

"I'm not saying it's ok but it happened so it's done." I smiled at him, causing a huge grin to appear on his face.

I laid down on his side with him so we were impossibly close, my hands on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. We sat in silence like this for a while, just enjoying the slides of each other's breathing and stealing little glances at each other when we thought the other wasn't looking.

"So,...we learned that locking doors is a good idea." I giggled at him and nodded.

"I'm going to go get dressed in some comfy clothes for the movie." I say as I try to get up, but he doesn't let me free.

I shoot him a confused look as he pulls me back down to lay with him.

"You're warm, just stay here with me." He whispers into my ear, his breath brushing against the back of my neck.

I nod as his arms encircle my waist and he tangles our legs together.

I end up falling asleep to the sound of James' voice in my ear, whispering sweet things to me as I drifted out of consciousness.

***

"Taylor. Taylorrrrrrr. ........ Baby. Baby you have to wake up."

The sound of this charming voice cooing me out of sleep was the perfect way to wake up.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I was basically spread out completely on top of him, our limbs tangled together with my head resting in the middle of his chest. I felt a little embarrassed and tried to get off of him, but he pulled me back in place.

He looked down at me and smiled, causing me to do the same. I laid my head back down on his chest and sighed.

"Why did you wake me? I was having a great dream." I say in almost a whisper.

"I woke up and thought I was still dreaming, you know, having a beautiful girl like yourself to wake up to ." He grinned and I giggled and snuggled up closer in his arms.

His arms encircled my lower back and were rubbing up and down my back from time to time.

"You're sweet." I said as I kissed his chest.

He chuckled and kissed my hair and once again fell asleep .

______

IM SORRY ITS A SHORT CHAPTER I HAVE A LOT GOING ON RIGHT NOW IM SORRY