Ch 19

I had the perfect gif to put in this chapter, but I have tried like 20 gifs and pics and Wattpad isn't letting me post them so sorry :/

Anyways, first off, I want to say that I am fangirling,...over YOU GUYS! Some of you guys that are reading are commenting or messaging me with such sweet comments on the story and it makes my day every time! I really appreciate everyone who gives me feedback, you know who you are :)

And without further ado,.....eeeeek this is the 24 hour date! Hope you enjoy!

*James*

I heard a knock and jogged over to open the door to my flat. I saw none other than my beautiful girlfriend standing there, with a pout on her face.

"Why the face babe?" Her face lit up a little at my name for her, but then went back to a pout.

"I hate surprises."

"I know, you are too nosy for your own good." I teased her and gave her a sweet kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen it and if I didn't  stop this now, our kissing would make us miss dinner.

"We have to go." She whined a little and I laughed. "My rules tonight, remember?"

Once at the restaurant, I couldn't stop staring at her. Her hair was down in its usual gorgeous blonde curls, and she was wearing a dark magenta colored dress that was form fitting and made her look extra gorgeous.

"What? Do I have broccoli in my teeth again?" She snapped me out of my daze.

"No. No sorry. It's just, I am so lucky." She blushed at this and reached across the table to intertwine our hands on top of the table.

We ate the rest of our meal and then once I paid the bill, we sped off into the night. She kept asking every few minutes or so as to where we were going, but I was not going to give it up. It was too perfect of a surprise.

"James, we have been in the car for about a half hour and you haven't said anything about where we are going next." She huffed and pulled out her overnight bag to grab her cellphone.

I chuckled at her impatience and pulled her closer to me. "Patience, we are here."

She looked out the window and you couldn't really see where we were at this time of night anyway. Once we got out, she gasped. "What are we doing here? Don't tell me this is yours!" She squealed as she ran up to the private plane that was outside waiting for us.

"Well, I hate to break it to you, but it is indeed mine. We are going to fly somewhere tonight." She squealed once again and jumped into my arms. She started planting kisses all over my cheek, jaw, and lips.

"Baby, you haven't even seen where we are going yet." I said as I continued to hold her in my arms, her lifted off the ground in my hold.

"It doesn't matter. Thank you." She kissed me once again, and wrapped her legs around my waist so I would carry her to the plane.

"Ugh, you lazy bum. Come on."

Once inside the plane, we were greeted by the crew working that night and sat down. Taylor snuggled up to my side and laid her head on my shoulder. I thought she would be tired and go to sleep, but just the opposite.

"Where are we going now? You have to tell me! Pleeeeeaaassseeee?"

"No, it is a surprise remember? Just go to sleep, it won't take long." She sighed and laid her head on my shoulder once again and drifted off to sleep.

*Taylor*

"Taylor, Taylor wake up." I heard someone whisper in my ear. I opened my eyes to see my boyfriend staring at me and smiling. "Time to get up."