Ch 25

*Taylor*

You know when you watch a movie and the main character does something completely insane and unexpected and makes the whole audience gasp in shock? That is me in this very moment.

I am standing here, watching my loving boyfriend kiss Nikki, who either ran over me with a car herself or had someone else do it. How could he? And after all of that talk about making sure I stayed in England after fall classes were over?

I feel like I don't know him at all.

I hurried back inside and ran to my room. I know that I still had three days left of classes left, but in this moment, I couldn't care less.

I put on some leggings, an oversized sweatshirt, and pulled my hair up in a messy bun as I began to angrily pack up my belongings. I wiped the hot tears from my face as  I scurried around the room and threw it all messily into my suitcase.

About 10 minutes later, I left the note I had written to Zoe on the kitchen table, explaining everything. I checked to make sure the coast was clear in the hall before making my way down the elevator.

They are probably in his apartment right now, doing who knows what.

Is that why he said he wanted to wait with me? He was too busy screwing around with Nikki?

Screw him.

I got a taxi to drive me to the airport to finally go home and try to forget about the man I fell in love with.

___

*James*

There was a knock on my door, which I assumed would be Taylor who no doubt forgot something in my apartment. I loved that I knew her so well and could already imagine that little smirk on her face as she tells me to shut up when I poke fun at her for always forgetting things. The way her little nose crinkles up when I tell her one of my many horrible attempts at a joke. The way her much smaller hand will randomly grab mine while we are watching a film, her eyes studying the lines and creases of my large hands as they hold hers.

I couldn't wipe the grin spreading on my face as I opened the door, but was surprised when a pair of lips automatically started attacking mine. I could tell instantly that they were not Taylor's.

I pulled away, and saw Nikki standing there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said as I stepped back from her and tried to slam the door. She stopped it with her foot before I could get the chance.

"It's ok to admit that you still have feelings for me, James. Taylor would be no problem to get rid of."

This girl drives me insane.

"Nikki, how many times do I need to say this? I have never had feelings for you, nor will I ever. Taylor is my girlfriend, my soulmate. She makes me so incredibly happy, I feel like I can't live another day of my life without her in it. I truly, truly feel sorry for you. The fact that you keep trying to break up my relationship with Taylor shows me that you want what we have, but haven't found it yet. As much as I don't want to say this, because you are so rude and mental for trying to ruin my relationship, you will find someone that appreciates you. Someone who will love you even after you reveal all of your bad habits, dark secrets, and biggest fears to. Someone who will be your best friend, as well as the person you love most in the world." (TEAR OMG I'M CRYING)

Nikki just scoffed and started to walk away. "Well, I don't think you will have any of that either after tonight."

___

*Zoe*

I rolled out of bed when I heard loud banging on my door. I looked at the clock. 7:13am. I groaned and got out of bed, since the person knocking was not planning on stopping unless I answered.

I opened the door to see James, and he looked like a bloody mess. His eyes were red and puffy, probably from crying.

Before I could even say anything, he made his way into the flat and went straight into Tay's room.

"James what is going on?"

"Where is she?" His voice barely audible. I shrugged my shoulders. "I haven't seen her since last night. She should be in her room."

I walked over to the kitchen table when I saw something that caught my eye. A piece of paper was laid on top of it. I read the letter and could not believe what I was reading.

"Dear Zoe," I read aloud,

I am sorry to leave you without saying goodbye, but I can't stay any longer. It would be too painful for me to stick around and be there with him. I wanted you to hear it from me. I went over to James' to return something last night, and saw him kissing that creep Nikki who helped me get run over with a car. I am so sick to my stomach. I loved him so much, I still do. Is that pathetic or what? He flat out cheated on me, and I still love him more than One Direction. I will always love him, and I feel like I would never be able to love someone as much as I do him. I can't stay, Zoe. I can't see his face, because I know it would break me even more. I hope you understand why I need to go home. I promise that I will come visit soon, maybe in the summer? Love you lots!

-Tay

A/N   :'(