Ch7

Hey people

______

"Tay, Tay,....TAY!"

I was having a wonderful dream about a beautiful man with blonde hair and the brightest smile ever when I was rudely interrupted by someone shaking my arm to wake me.

"What Zoe?" I groaned and rolled over.

"I just thought you'd like to know, James is here to pick you up already."

I shot up out of bed with wide eyes. I had overslept! James had told me that he wanted to take me out tonight and I dozed off before I could even start to get ready. I jumped out of bed and began to run around to try and get things ready.

I hopped around as I tried to put on my heeled shoe while brushing my hair at once and ended up falling. I finally ended up ready five minutes later, looking in the mirror and thinking "well, this is as good as it's going to get."

I found James in the living room and he rose to his feet when he saw me. He looked so handsome!

He was wearing a navy blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and dress pants. His hair was styled and looked so soft and perfect, and don't even get me started on his scent because when I was in his arms I had to take a moment to collect myself. This man drove me crazy.

He pulled away from our embrace and smiled down at me. "Ready?"

____

He opened the passenger door for me and I climbed into his range rover. He started down the road and grabbed my hand absentmindedly as we drove down the road.

There was a silence in the car, but It was a comfortable kind of silence and made me smile when I caught him looking at me.

We pulled up to a restaurant that looked as if a meal would cost the exact amount that was currently in my bank account.

He held my hand as we were escorted to a table that was in the back of the restaurant and was a very private area, very secluded. He sat next to me instead of across and that made my heart race a little faster .

"James, you didn't have to take me here. I feel underdressed and it's really expens-"

"No no." He cut me off. "I'll take care of it." He smiled and pecked my cheek.

We ordered and he slightly jumped when I put my head on his shoulder.

"So are you going to ever explain yourself to me?" I peered up at him just in time to see his confused expression.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, you never mentioned the fact that you own a club here or anything like-"

"Pardon me for interrupting." A tall woman with long brown hair and gorgeous green eyes. She was very tan and extremely beautiful. She was looking at us in an odd way and then a bright smile appeared.

"oh James, is that really you?"

"Nikki?"

She ran to him and practically pushed me out of the way to embrace him.

Then, I felt my heart drop to the floor and crumble into a million pieces.

She smashed her lips to his,...and he didn't stop her.

----

Sorry so short, update will be soon! Vote/comment/fave :)