Ch 24

Taylor

(Saturday night still)

Once we left the restaurant, we all went back to our apartment to watch a movie together. The four of us had changed into pajamas and were having a great time, watching Thor.

About an hour into the movie, James could not stop yawning. I kept glancing over at him, yawning myself.

"Let's just get some sleep." He whispered as he noticed I was struggling to keep my eyes open.

I nodded and we told Andrew and Zoe that we were going to bed. I began walking towards the front door to walk James out, but he tugged my hand towards my room instead.

"What are you doing?" I giggled as he shut the door and brought me close to him, our chests touching.

"I don't want to go home. I just want to cuddle with my girlfriend." He said and put his face in the crook of my neck, leaving soft kisses there.

"Well ok." We made our way to get into my bed  under the covers. I entwined my fingers with the ones holding me from behind. He was softly breathing in my neck, dozing off.

I tilted my head behind to see his eyes closed minutes later, making sure he was asleep.

I really hoped that I could stay a few more months.

(Monday)

"That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard." James shouted in a playful way at Zoe and I . We were trying to convince him that the new One Direction album was something that needs to be played 24 hours a day for about 4-5 days to fully appreciate it.

We had just gotten home from our morning classes and were now jamming out to the album in our apartment, James sitting at our kitchen table, judging our lives.

"It is not! One Direction loving isn't something to be taken lightly, it is a life choice, a commitment." Zoe shouted over the blaring lyrics to 'Fireproof'.

He looked at me, as if trying to side with him, but I just shrugged and danced it out with Zoe. I don't care that I am an adult, I will love those five idiots forever.  (TEAR BECAUSE NOW IT'S FOUR BUT YEAH YOU GET IT.)

We spent all day listening to not only the new album, but educating my boyfriend with all of their music.

A few hours later, he looked like his head might explode.

"So.much.information." He said, dramatically cradling his head in his hands.

"I haven't even educated Andrew yet, I can't wait to do this to him too!" Zoe laughed and continued to dance away.

"Can we please go do something else? Please?"

I laughed and told him to wait for me outside. I grabbed my magenta colored peacoat and a scarf and we headed out.

We ended up walking to a nearby park, just enjoying the outdoors and each other.

"So have you told your parents that you are planning to stay longer in England?" James breaks the silence as we walk hand in hand.

"umm, no not yet. I talked to my mom a little about it, but I am afraid to ask my dad."

"Well Taylor, you are going to have to ask eventually. There is only a week left of the semester." He wasn't really irritated when he said it, but I could tell he was a little bit.

"I promise I will soon."

That night, Zoe and I were over at James' apartment, while him and Andrew were cooking dinner for us. I had just told Zoe about how weird James had been this afternoon when it came to all this talk of possibly going back home.

"He's probably just worried about you! He would literally die if you had to leave, Taylor. "

***

After a few hours, we all made our way home. I brought home the bowls I had taken over for dinner and planned to clean them out before bed.

About an hour after cleaning all of my dishes and some of the kitchen, I realized that I had taken one of James' bowls by mistake. It was only about 11:30, so I figured he would be awake.

I made my way out the door and dropped the glass bowl, glass shattering everywhere. I couldn't believe it.

In front of his door, stood James, kissing Nikki.

______________

A/N    OH SNAP.