Ch 22

So apparently Wattpad said that 10% of people reading this are males. HEY GUYS LET'S BE FRIENDS THANKS FOR READING LOL

And ladies of course, thanks for reading too<3

Taylor

Zoe, James and I were all flying home from Paris and had just landed. We got in the car and made our way back to our apartment building.

"Hey Logan! How was your weekend?" I asked our driver.

"Very nice Ms. Blake, thank you for asking," he said and I could see a faint smile on his face from my place in the backseat of the limo.

James grabbed my hand in his and gave me a look. I shrugged it off and chose to finally start listening to some of what Zoe was babbling about. I should have bet money it was about her boyfriend, but they were cute and I would want her to listen to me rant on and on about James. (Oh wait, I did very often.)

James practically ran into the building to escape Zoe, as she hadn't stopped to take a breath of fresh air for about 20 minutes now. I laughed and helped her get inside ok.

Zoe went into our apartment to lie down while I was saying goodbye to my boyfriend.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked and looked into his eyes. He nodded. "Are you jealous of Logan?" A sly smile appeared on my face as I saw him squirm a bit at the mention.

"You are, aren't you?!" I giggled. He was not as amused.

"Taylor, it is not funny."

I thought about it for a second. "Actually, it's hilarious. So many big things have happened in the past few days. We told each other that we loved each other, I got hit by a car, we had our first kind-of breakup, we kind-of got back together, and out of all of that, you still doubt how I feel about you?"

He stares at me for a moment, thinking it over, and then starts to laugh,..really laugh.

He reaches over and pulls my hands toward him to peck my lips softly. "You're right."

"I think it's funny though. It reminded me that we are in fact a normal couple,..sort of."

We then went inside and turned on one of my favorite movies and one that James can't stand, Taken, and cuddled up on the couch.

It was moments like when he got jealous over another guy, and lying here in his arms, that made me remember that the simple things were still there.

(SORRY IT'S BORING IT IS A FILLER CHAPTER BLAH BLAH )