Ch 23

Hey there! It's been a while (SORRY x1000)

Read author's note at the end! It's important! :)

Taylor

A week had gone by since we had gotten back to London. Zoe and I were currently in our kitchen making cookies and blasting some Imagine Dragons as we danced about on this rainy day.

I faintly heard what sounded like knocking over the blaring music, so I made my way over to the door to check through the peephole.

"Zoe, turn that down! You're going to want to see this!"

She ran over to see what the fuss was about as I opened the door. I could barely believe it myself.

In front of us stood our boyfriends, James and Andrew in tuxedos, each holding boquets of flowers. Andrew had a boquet of sunflowers, (Zoe's favorite), and James had light pink Peonies, my favorite.

"Hello ladies. We just wanted to stop by and drop these off for our beautiful girlfriends." Andrew said as they handed us our flowers.

"Also, will both of you join us for dinner tonight? Double date?" James asked.

How could anyone say no to this, I mean come on.

"We are actually in the middle of very important business right now, but we might be able to make plans later. We will call you." Zoe shrugged and giggled as she kissed Andrew's cheek and went back inside.

"For Zoe, that means 'ABSOLUTELY YES I WILL BE THERE'." I laughed

(Later)

"Tay, we need to go now! The guys are here!" Zoe yelled from the front door.

I was finishing the last bit of curling my long blonde hair. I decided to wear a light purple floor-length dress that Zoe and I had bought this afternoon after learning about our fancy double date.

I walked out and saw Zoe wearing the gorgeous one shoulder silver dress she had bought earlier and it looked so good on her!  (Pic at top of the page :)  )  And then there were our men. They both were wearing their tuxes from earlier, but they were still breathtakingly handsome.  James caught my eye and smirked as he caught me staring.

I blushed and walked up to quickly peck his lips. "You look beautiful. as always."

"Enough you two, we don't want to be late. "

Once we arrived at the fancy restaurant, James grabs my hand and leads us inside with Andrew and Zoe behind. He pulls out my chair for me and then takes his place across from me, immediately grabbing my hand. He had been very,..touchy today. I wasn't complaining, but it was a little weird that he was being overly affectionate today. Even in the car, his hand was always in mine, his arm draped over me, or holding me in some way. I appreciated it of course, but I felt like something was up. I wasn't sure if I should bring it up while we were on a double date, but my thoughts were interrupted when Andrew broke the silence.

"So, Taylor, when do you have to go back to America again?"

James' hand in mine tenses. "Uh,....in about less than a month." I said quietly.

"Can't you just stay another few months? I don't want a different roommate!" Zoe pouts.

"I have been thinking about it, actually. I am going to look at my options at school on Monday." James instantly relaxes when hearing this.

We continued chatting and he suddenly leaned in close to my ear, his voice only low enough for me to hear. "I need you to stay."

A/N hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that there will be probably arounnnndd 5-7 chapters left before the story is finished! :O

I have some surprises planned so these next few chapters are ones that you don't want to miss! I appreciate readers who have been patient with me when I go on hiatus for various reasons, but I am back and ready to write these last few chapters and hopefully make them the best of the book! Next chapter will be up by Friday at the latest!

-Maddie