1 - Novice Draw

Su Mo looked around with blood all over her body, and a system prompt sounded in her ears.

"Congratulations on getting the novice gift pack: Power Draw Ticket*1, Survival Bracelet*1, Survival Coin 100, Survival EXP 100, Novice Protection Halo, life time 15 minutes. Since you kill zombies in the novice dungeon time, Additional title: Zombie Killer!"

"Survival level increased by 1 level! Personal information has been updated and can be viewed on the Survival Bracelet."

She looked down at the bracelet that suddenly appeared in her hand.

Not long ago, it was this voice that notified her that she was about to enter the novice copy of the infinite survival game. After the notification, the person next to him will transform into a zombie in the next second.

It took Su Mo a while to meet the customs clearance requirements, and was immediately teleported to the place that was said to be safe.

At this time, on the homepage of the bracelet, the icon of the character image is flashing.

Su Mo clicked, and a new window popped up from the bracelet.

Name: Su Mo

Race: Human

HP: 100

Survival Number: 87652XX

Survival Level: 1

Survival Coin: 100

Remaining Life: 14 minutes and 19 seconds

Title: No

title bar is flashing.

[Zombie BBZL Killer: Damage dealt to zombie monsters +10]

After reading, click the return symbol to continue viewing the personal information column.

Sociality: 0/10

Ability: No

Physical Status: Healthy

Team: No

social networking column is clicked, and an empty friend list and a search box pop up on the screen.

Is it really a game? !

Su Mo is still a little confused.

"Do you want to be a friend with brother, little sister?" She

was patted on the shoulder, but she didn't feel any pain. Su Mo looked away from the bracelet.

In front of him stood a sturdy middle-aged man with a short head, tattoos on his arms, and a smile on his face: "Brother's ability is SR level, with sufficient attack power. After adding it, we can download the dungeon together.

" The young man raised his bracelet, and his personal information immediately appeared in the air.

Name: Zhou Qiang

Race: Human

HP: 100

Survival Number: 1034552XX

Survival Level: 2

Survival Coin: 2000

Remaining Life Time: 28 minutes and 21 seconds

Title:

No Ability: Berserk (sr)

Su Moxiao: "Hello, may I ask How can I show this?"