30 - SDI

Su Mo couldn't understand what Lu Yan was doing.

She looked at the red fruit next to her, thinking of the ancient love novel she read before. In some secret realms, the hero and heroine accidentally ate some aphrodisiac fruits and herbs. In order not to explode and die, they could only detoxify in this way and in that way.

The skin on Lu Yan's body had turned very red when Su Mo thought about it, as if it was burning.

Moreover, his eyes are also very hot.

The corners of Su Mo's mouth trembled slightly, thinking of Lu Yan's behavior of eating the fruit just now, she could feel impatient and speechless.

Seeing Lu Yan approaching, Su Mo smiled at Lu Yan.

Lu Yan also laughed: "...help me."

Su Mo took out a wooden stick from the storage BBZL ring without hesitation, trying to knock Lu Yan unconscious. Lu Yan dodged, and then took two steps back, with blue veins appearing on his forehead.

"Go away..." His voice was hoarse, and his expression was restrained. "This fruit seems to be a love fruit. I can't control myself a little..."

Su Mo: "Don't you think it's bloody?"

Lu Yan's expression remained unchanged: " You, what are you talking about...what...dog blood?" His breathless

tone sounded very nice.

Su Mo was helpless.

Lu Yan's body is very good-looking, and in the eyes of painters, it is perfect. This is the third body she has ever seen, Lu Yanqing, Xu Qing, and now Lu Yan.

And... no hair.

"I'm back, you continue to be hot here." Su Mo turned around and left.

Lu Yan gritted his teeth.

A cruel woman, he is like this, yet he can still leave. If it was Xu Qing, he probably wouldn't leave.

When Lu Yan was muttering, Su Mo walked a few steps and backed back. Facing Lu Yan's shocked eyes, she jokingly said, "Why do you always try to seduce me?"

Lu Yan looked away: "Who wants to seduce you..."

Su Mo reached out and touched Lu Yan's skin.

very hot.

Lu Yan shuddered when he was touched, and the longing in his eyes was about to overflow. This look was very familiar to Su Mo, and she laughed out loud: "What are you pretending to be, so who are you?"

Lu Yan pursed his lips and did not speak.

Su Mo continued to touch Lu Yan and smiled slyly: "If you admit it, I can give you a treat. If you don't admit it, then you can only stay here alone. Of course, if you are more capable , I can adjust this state by myself, it doesn't matter to me."

Lu Yan lowered his eyes, and Danfeng's eyes looked good even if they were half-closed.

He heard threats from Su Mo's tone.

But the fact is that he wants, wants the woman in front of him.

The feeling on his body was about to explode, and Lu Yan raised his eyes: "Su Mo...sister." The

good-looking palm stretched out, and there were tears in the corners of her eyes.

Su Mo reached out and held it: "Good, who is that Xu Qing?"

Lu Yan: "...Do you still want to give him a home?"

Deep red eyes appeared in those red bloodshot eyes.