23 - WAT

Su Mo breathed a sigh of relief BBZL.

It's good to not be violent to ghost brides. But the moment she turned to face the old lady Jin, she still put the gossip mirror in the hand of the old lady Jin into the storage guard.

This scene happened so quickly that the ghost bride, who was studying her split nails, didn't notice.

Together with Xu Qing, Jin Yutang tied Jin Jinchen and Grandma Jin together.

After finishing this, Xu Qing went to talk to Su Mo: "Sister, how good or bad these two are, I'm so scared."

He couldn't see the ghost bride, and the whole person stood through the ghost bride. Such ignorance made the ghost bride very angry, and she immediately reached out to Xu Qing.

Su Mo hurriedly stopped: "He's my boyfriend, you can't take action against him, otherwise I won't want to paint." The

ghost bride felt annoyed, and looked at Jin Yutang next to him: "Then I want to kill him, he is Jin Family, the Jin family should be damned..." Jin

Yutang panicked, and quickly hid behind Su Mo: "Why do you have a substitute for this kind of thing..."

Su Mo: "Jin Yutang is also miserable, our enemies are the two of them, This means we are friends." The

ghost bride looked at the two enemies on the ground who were bound by five flowers, and then looked at Su Mo, feeling unable to refute what was going on?

Grandma Jin, who was bound, looked gloomy.

She desperately kicked Jin Jinchen with her feet, trying to wake Jin Jinchen up, but it was obvious that Su Mo hit him so hard that Jin Jinchen couldn't wake up at all.

At this time, Su Mo had already turned her attention to this old woman.

She took out a pen, first painted the ghost bride's nails, and asked the ghost bride what style of nail art she wanted.

The ghost bride didn't know what manicure meant: "What did you say? What manicure?"

Su Mo had to explain the meaning of manicure.

The ghost bride is now happy. Because of her happiness, her voice has become more relaxed. It is a delicate man's voice: "I like peach blossoms. I hope there will be peach blossoms on my new nails."

Su Mo thought about it and painted the ghost bride transparent. The nails are decorated with lovely peach blossoms. In order to limit the attack power of the ghost bride, she quietly painted her nails a lot rounder.

The ghost bride was so immersed in the beauty of her nails that she didn't notice this little detail at all, and happily put the new nails on her hands.

An unexpected match!

Su Mo drew another feather on the paper.

Now that the two problematic human NPCs have been captured, it is natural to torture them.

Jin Yutang didn't know what Su Mo wanted to do when he saw the feathers, but Xu Qing understood Su Mo: "Does my sister want to scratch this old woman's itch with a feather?"

Su Mo nodded.

Xu Qing looked at Jin Yutang with disgust on his face: "You're so stupid, I'll leave this to you."

He didn't want Su Mo to touch the stinky old woman's feet.

Jin Yutang could only crouch down with tears in his eyes, and took off the cheap grandma's embroidered shoes. Not to mention that this old lady is quite a bag, she is very well dressed, but the shoes hidden in the skirt are the pink of the little girl.