17 - BV (end)

After the monster eats the player, it actually completes the mutation directly.

The players present have only experienced two dungeons. The first dungeon was a single player, and the second dungeon was led by high-level players, and there were no casualties. This is the first time I experienced a team dungeon, and I just watched a teammate get eaten in front of my eyes.

Zhang Yu vomited even more.

Sun Qiang looked at Su Mo.

She still remembered the images she saw in Lu Yanqing's room before.

Now Su Mo's one pass operation seems to have weakened the boss, but their teammates rushed to die. Did Su Mo really reach an agreement with Lu Yanqing, as the tenth-level player she met said, treating them as the price for customs clearance?

When Sun Qiang looked at Su Mo, Su Mo was frowning.

Her goal is to let the boss kill himself. After all, everyone else said that if they killed the boss, the boss would resurrect on its own. But at present, it seems that there is no possibility for the boss to kill himself, and we can only find a way to kill the boss first and survive the night!

"Help me delay the time, I'll draw the weapon!"

Su Mo shouted to his teammates.

Even if she doesn't say it, the remaining players will attack the boss.

Zhang Yu began to command, letting the players take turns to attract the attention of the BOSS.

Su Mo drew a cannon on the paper.

But just drafted a line draft of a cannon, and the headache was splitting. She froze in place and couldn't even hold the pen in her hand. Even if she tried her best to resist and touched the paper with the pen, no lines were drawn on it.

[Your ability is cooling down! ]

This hint made Su Mo dumbfounded.

The teammates said that the ability will have a cooldown period, she thought that her ability was not attached to her body, so she didn't care. Unexpectedly, the ability of the brush also has a cooling time, and the forcible use will also bring pain from the depths of the soul.

Su Mo gasped for breath. At this time, Tian Miao's skills also entered the cooling down period, and Zhang Yu was almost caught by the monster's tongue.

How to do? How to do? How to do?

and many more!

Su Mo stared at Madam Lu's face.

The woman is now completely a frog person, and the frog's eyes cannot see objects that stop moving!

"Zhang Yu, don't move!"

Hearing Su Mo's shout, because he was rescued by Su Mo before, Zhang Yu subconsciously did what Su Mo said and stood still.

Mrs. Lu blinked her frog's eyes, and stopped with her tongue that was waving at Zhang Yu, as if confused as to why the target had disappeared.

Seeing that this is useful, Su Mo motioned others to do the same.

Everyone stood still together, Mrs. Lu obviously panicked. She tried to listen with her ears, but to no avail.

"Where are you, Gugua."

Madam Lu roared and started wandering around the room.

Su Mo took the opportunity to run to Lu Yan's side.