34 - AWH

Is it more scary because it's a girl?

Su Mo thought silently.

Judging from Xu Qing's previous state in bed, the kind of entanglement that could keep her from going out was impossible for her to disappear just because she became a girl, not to mention that the girl version of Xu Qing still looks like a hungry wolf. The same, a strange light bloomed.

Su Mo didn't speak, but Lu Qingyan next to her spoke up: "How did you come out?" Her

eyes were so disgusting, and her face was gloomy.

Su Mo felt that Lu Qingyan was thinking about how to kill Xu Qing.

This person is really strange, obviously he was originally a person, but after being separated, he really refused to give in to each other, just like a person with schizophrenia.

Xu Qing's tone was not as indifferent as Lu Qingyan's, and her voice became more playful and cute when she turned into a female voice: "We were originally the same person, of course I have a way to get out of that copy."

He was trapped in the octopus by Lu Qingyan. in the body, but so what?

Lu Qingyan knew what he would do, but Lu Qingyan's authority was a little higher.

Xu Qing thought about it, and naturally took Su Mo's arm: "Sister, let's go, do you want to find a book to use? I know where there is a book here! Then my sister can draw me again."

Lu Qing Yan grabbed Su Mo's other hand: "If you want to paint, paint it for me."

Su Mo asked in a low voice, "How about I paint the two of you together?"

She didn't mind painting portraits of men and women.

Xu Qing and Lu Qingyan turned dark at the same time, and said in unison, "I just want to show you/sister's body."

Su Mo felt a bit of a headache when they played the duet on the left and right. It is said that the ancients enjoyed the blessings of the Qi people, but now it seems that the blessings of the Qi people are not very enjoyable.

Fortunately, the two still knew how to speak in a low voice, otherwise they would have been discovered by the monster parents by now.

The three of them first explored the second floor and found nothing unusual, so they came to the second floor lightly. There are many rooms on the second floor, Xu Qing whispered: "You can't go to the study room over there."

Su Mo nodded and searched room by room.

The first room I entered is like the master bedroom, and there is a large group photo on the bedside of the bedroom. In the photo, besides the parents who eat insects, there is also a little girl.

The monster's parents put their hands on the little girl. The smile on the little girl's face, including her limbs, was stiff, and her eyes were full of horror, as if she didn't want to take pictures.

At this time, my mother's belly was slightly bulging, and it looked like I was pregnant.

The little girl is in the photo, but BBZL is not at the dining table just now. Where did the little girl go?

With this doubt in her heart, Su Mo looked down and saw a notebook and a calendar on the bedside table, so she opened the notebook and carefully tore off a few pages and put them in the storage ring.

Looking at the cabinet again, all the drawers on the cabinet are locked.

Su Mo took out a pen, drew a wire, inserted the wire into the keyhole, and opened the drawer directly.