7 - HSA

The head in the hand feels first-class, exactly like the real one. And fresher than it really is, a perfect head!

Su Mo touched the head with her hands, and found that the clothes were stained with blood left on the cross section under the head, and smiled.

Ruan Bai: The pupils are madly shaking!

Every player reaches level 10 and must accept a quest to team up with a novice after entering Infinite City. Before that, Ruan Bai himself had received help from level 10 players, and after reaching level 10, he read the information about this quest on the World Channel for a long time before accepting the quest with trepidation.

After discovering that he has become a cat, he has been praying in his heart that his novice teammates are a hidden great boss.

But I didn't expect such a big guy!

Holding a human head and carefully stroking it, what the hell is it? Obviously fair skin, curly eyelashes, and a cute face, she is a good girl!

Ruan Bai screamed in her heart, Su Mo had already finished researching the human heads created by the supernatural powers, and found a large garbage bag in the bedroom and packed it well, and then tried to put the two human heads and notebooks in the storage. ring.

As expected of a golden item, you can actually put things in it. Su Mo took the opportunity to tear off a lot of paper from the notebook before returning the drawer to its original position.

After confirming that the entire bedroom was searched, Su Mo began to unbutton her body.

Seeing Su Mo's movements, Ruan Bai's entire cat face almost deformed!

He turned around hastily, his wildly wagging tail revealing that he was being baptized inside.

Last night, my teammates didn't know he was a man, so it's fine. I know today. Not even a reminder!

If you look at the girl's body, you have to be responsible.

Ruan Bai lowered his ears and didn't dare to move for a long time.

Su Mo changed clothes quickly.

After the change, he called his teammate Bai Mao and went back to the office building.

Ruan Bai thought it was very strange. Since he was going back here, why did Su Mo have to go back to the dormitory first? Isn't this unnecessary?

But he couldn't ask, so BBZL could only watch Su Mo enter the office and rummage around inside.

In the math teacher's office, there is a photo with the dean Hu Li hidden in the data cabinet, other than that, there is nothing suspicious.

The Dean's Office is on the second floor.

Open the lock and enter the house, there is nothing.

At this time, the get out of class bell rang, and the students in the school were active in twos and threes on the campus. Su Mo hid in the empty classroom, took out the paper from the notebook, and drew a pair of eyeballs and tongues by the way.

After painting, these two things really became real again.

Su Mo put them away, and while the students were in class, she walked to the corridor of the teaching building to check the school map.

The plain white finger taps on the map, teaching buildings, offices, dormitories, and canteens.

At first Ruan Bai didn't know why Su Mo came to the complex, but only after arriving did he discover the abnormality of the complex.