16 - BV

Lu Yanqing was beaten to one side by Su Mo, but he was not angry. The too pale face was still smiling. He stared at Su Mo's beautiful face, which was no longer calm, and suddenly stepped forward.

"There are no accidents here." Lu Yanqing said warmly, "How about we go to the room to play?"

The handsome young man in a black suit did not lower his voice when he spoke, so that both the people and monsters over there could hear it. Clearly.

Madam Lu, who originally wanted to attack other players, turned to look at Su Mo: "Ah, bitch, I want to kill you first."

Lu Yanqing frowned, her face gloomy: "What did you say?"

Madam Lu had already reached out to The tongue in front of Su Mo's face suddenly stopped and complained in a low voice, "No, I didn't do anything, Yanqing, go up and rest."

Lu Yanqing was very satisfied, and when he looked at Su Mo again, he just saw Su Mo showing a gentle expression. laugh.

Su Mo never smiled.

Suddenly seeing a smile on the girl's beautiful face, Lu Yan raised his brows slightly. Just as he was about to speak, a bunch of garlic was suddenly hung around his neck. These garlics are the ones with cracked skins and a strong smell.

Lu Yanqing's face stiffened.

Su Mo continued to wrap the remaining garlic around Lu Yanqing.

After a while, Lu Yanqing turned into a freshly baked garlic man. From head to toe, they are tightly wrapped in garlic.

Mrs. Lu didn't pay attention to the movement here. She rolled up a maid who didn't have time to escape, used the mucus on her body to immobilize the girl, and then stuck her tongue into the other party's mouth to stir.

As long as she evolves quickly, she can keep Lu Yanqing by her side forever!

This sentence trapped Mrs. Lu's heart like a spell.

Wang Jian made a "yue" sound, which was heard by Mrs. Lu, who was eating human internal organs. She looked at Wang Jian, and threw her tongue out of BBZL, hitting Wang Jian.

Wang Jian was taken aback and ducked to the side. In the end, Sun Qiang's vines temporarily tied Madam Lu's bloody tongue.

On the ground, the female NPC was helpless, her mouth was full of blood clots, and she couldn't rest her eyes.

Non-monster NPCs will not be resurrected after death.

Sun Qiang couldn't bear it. At this time, the baby monster covered by the bedside table began to push the cabinet on her body, and it was about to open. Yun Tong controlled a knife and stabbed the little monster's body in an instant.

The little monster opened its mouth and let out a silent howl, causing Mrs. Lu's eyes to turn red.

She broke the stomach of the dead NPC on the ground and tried to eat the rest of the internal organs.

The monster will evolve by eating, you can't let her continue to eat.

At this time, Su Mo quickly drew a floor-to-ceiling mirror on the notebook.

Through the secret passage, she looked at the notes that Mrs. Lu and Butler Lin had locked in the cabinet. The notes recorded Mrs. Lu's characteristics. This woman cherishes her face very much. She believes that only a good-looking face can change her life.

According to what you cared about when a monster was still a human being, and what you care about after becoming a monster will become obsession, Mrs. Lu will definitely be stimulated by her current appearance.

This may be the weakness of the monster.

Thinking so, Su Mo passed the "garlic man" Lu Yanqing and walked outside the house.

When approaching Mrs. Lu, she added the last stroke of the mirror, and the floor-to-ceiling mirror instantly appeared on the ground.

Su Mo turned the mirror to Mrs. Lu, so that Mrs. Lu could see herself in the mirror.

Madam Lu stayed where she was.

The woman in the mirror had a green scalp with black patterns, and was bare without a single hair. Her beautiful legs and slender arms began to bend, and she was extremely ugly.

Is this her?

No, it can't be her!

Mrs. Lu's eyes were red, she couldn't stand her ugly self and broke the mirror.

But Su Mo drew more mirrors, imitating Lu Yanqing's voice while drawing: "You are so ugly, I will never like you."

Lu Yanqing himself was controlled by the thick garlic rope, only his eyes could move . He squinted at Su Mo, and heard Su Mo's mouth spit out the same voice as him, and the corners of his lips twitched wildly uncontrollably!

It's great that Su Mo can actually make a sound similar to his!

Madam Lu was stimulated by Lu Yanqing's voice and looked around in a panic. There were mirrors all around, and there was an ugly her in each side.

She screamed wildly.

Other players except Su Mo heard the prompt: [Your teammates angered the BOSS, the BOSS fell into a frenzy, and the frenzy level was 50%! ]

[...70%! ]

[...100%! ]

Madam Lu screamed wildly while holding her eyes with her hands. The eyes are like frogs, and the lower eyelids are closed upwards. She smashed the mirror frantically, one side after another, but Su Mo could always draw more at a faster speed, and at the same time continued to stimulate with Lu Yanqing's voice: "I like the old you, only death can change back to the past."

One sentence after another, Mrs. Lu gasped for breath and lowered her head.

[BOSS is in a weak state! ]

Wang Jian saw that Su Mo made the boss weak with just his mouth cannon, laughed happily, and shouted: "The boss is weak, hurry up, let's hurry up!"

He activated his power ability and stepped on the glass fragments on the ground. , clenched his fists and rushed towards the BOSS.

"Don't go!" Su Mo stopped her loudly, but it was too late. BBZL

Mrs. Lu's long tongue pierced Wang Jian's body directly, dripping with blood. Wang Jian opened his eyes wide and heard the system prompt: [You have lost all your blood! ]

Losing everything means... death...

Wang Jian struggled in vain, then turned to look at Su Mo.

His eyes were full of resentment towards Su Mo.

Sun Qiang covered her mouth and forcibly restrained herself from screaming. It was the same human as them, but the body was swallowed by the mutant monster.

Mrs. Lu's mouth became wider, and her face expanded with her mouth as if it had swelled. He actually swallowed Wang Jian's whole body like that.

Then, her whole body lay on the ground, and all the skin on her body turned green.

"Eat you, quack!"