21 - WAT

After Xu Qing said these words, he approached Su Mo like a big dog, his eyes full of anticipation.

Su Mo's whole body was tense, desperately thinking about how to reject Xu Qing.

While thinking about it, Xu Qing had reached out and hugged her gently, first placing a kiss on her forehead, then the tip of her nose, and then her lips.

Su Mo passively endured it for a while, feeling that this was still not enough, thinking about how to make Xu Qing faint. In fact, she should have been prepared to stun Xu Qing just now, but now she is completely passive!

Crispy and hot on the lips.

Su Mo's eyes were blurred, and she looked at the vase with a flower on the bedside table. She was planning to take the vase and smash Xu Qing while Xu Qing was not paying attention. Xu Qing suddenly raised his arms and did not kiss her again.

"I seemed a little rude yesterday." Xu Qing looked down and breathed heavily. "Today, my sister helped me... I'll let my sister rest, okay?"

Looking at Xu Qing's beautiful and clean face, Su Mo was in her heart. A soft "tsk" sound.

Okay...

this is more troublesome than painting

, Su Mo thought in a daze, she was busy until the middle of the night, and she could finally rest.

She closed her eyes and fell asleep, but Xu Qing next to her didn't.

In the dark space, Xu Qinghan lifted his body and stared at Su Mo's face with a bright smile on his lips.

He played with Su Mo's hair with his fingers.

Originally, I just came to see what the "lucky" player who drew his special ability was like, but I didn't expect it to be quite interesting?

...

the first night was spent safely.

In the morning, after Su Mo had eaten breakfast, she was listening to Xu Zeyu complaining that the ghost was too ugly.

She opened the door, and outside was Jin Yutang.

"Big brother, I asked my cheap dad yesterday, and he told me..." After Jin Yutang found out that he was being stared at by Xu Qing, he couldn't help but mute his voice and whispered, "...That, big Dude, your NPC boyfriend is so fierce."

Su Mo said helplessly, "Just tell me, it's fine."

Then she turned to Xu Qing and said, "Let's exchange information."

Xu Qing smiled cutely, and pulled the chair over to Su Mo BBZL, obediently Sit down.

Xu Qing only looked at Su Mo, and Jin Yutang felt a lot more relaxed, and opened his mouth to tell the story he heard: "My cheap dad said that after Xiu Niang died, the scholar died not long after. I heard that it was Several people saw the jumping into the river. It was also late at night, and my grandfather's father organized a lot of people to hunt for people. Who would have known that there was a big catfish in the river. The foot was bitten by a big catfish, and it was dripping with blood. Then no one dared to control the body in the water, it was said that it was eaten by the catfish."

"Where's the river?" Su Mo asked.

Jin Yutang: "Later the people in the town said that they were afraid that the catfish would become too big in the water, so they unanimously decided to fill the river. This way, the big catfish didn't know who killed him, so as to avoid being turned into a monster. Fish revenge."