39 - Drawing

Su Mo also saw other monsters.

Mrs. Frog, the mantis couple, the parasite, the grinning monkeys, and the three-headed dog with Xiaohua. These are familiar, and the others that have not been seen are all angry.

The human-faced snake was saying, "Oh, it's only because we didn't randomly get our dungeon to reach the full level."

The bee man said, "Yes, yes, if it matches our dungeon of "Bee Invasion" , this Su Mo definitely won't be able to reach the full level so quickly."

Only the bear with eyes and wings remained motionless, and the stooped green dwarf shopkeeper.

These monsters are standing on a step one by one, and a golden seat is placed directly above the step.

Su Mo couldn't see what the people above looked like, but the stairs seemed to have hundreds of layers. Just walking up this way, she was exhausted.

Seeing that Su Mo was motionless, the monsters thought that Su Mo was afraid, and laughed at BBZL as the discussion grew louder.

At the top of the steps, at this time, a feeling of oppression that sent chills down the spine floated up.

Su Mo frowned and wanted to resist, but the sense of oppression did not fall on her, but on the monsters. This made the monsters silent for a moment, and the audience was silent.

Without the monster talking, Su Mo walked to Xiaohua's side and touched Xiaohua's head.

Xiaohua rubbed Su Mo's hand obediently, and the wet dog's eyes were full of misses.

Su Mo patted Xiaohua's head: "Come on, take me up there."

Xiaohua's eyes lit up, her wings flapped behind her, and she lay on the ground waiting for Su Mo.

The monsters watched as Su Mo sat on the female three-headed dog and flew to the top of the steps, but was speechless. The gods who created them made them mute. Although she felt that it was inappropriate for Su Mo to meet the gods like this, she couldn't stop them.

The three-headed dog stopped by the chair.

Su Mo looked down at the man on the chair.

This man was dressed in a black costume, with long hair like a waterfall, and a face like an ink painting with light makeup and heavy ink. At this time, he was holding his head, staring at Su Mo lazily with a pair of phoenix eyes, and a smile on his red lips was seductive.

Meeting the man's eyes, Su Mo was stunned for a moment: "Lu Qingyan? Xu Qing?" The

man chuckled: "That's all me~"

The monsters below pricked up their ears, wanting to hear what they wanted to hear. For example, the gods were angry and asked them to beat Su Mo violently, but they felt that things were a little bad.

Su Mo: "Oh, it's all you~"

That is to say, the man in front of her is the culprit who pulled the world into Infinity City.

However, Su Mo doesn't have any hatred. The grandparents who raised her have long since died. Her parents didn't care about her, and she didn't know which corner she was happy in. It doesn't matter if the pulled copy dies.

"You've reached full level, and now you can make a wish." The man was still in that lazy tone, "What do you want to make a wish for?"

Su Mo didn't have any special wishes.

After she has drawn a pen, there is a suitable way to pass the copy, and she is not afraid of death.

"Any wish can be made?" Su Mo hooked her lips. The man nodded before meeting and said with a smile, "Then I want to make a wish to replace you as a god, is that okay?"

This sentence made the monsters riot directly.

What a joke, mere humans want to replace gods?

The monsters were gearing up and felt that they should go out and show Su Mo some color, but they saw their god suddenly sitting upright, standing in front of Su Mo, with aggrieved faces: "You actually only want my position, don't want to. me."

Monsters: ? ? ?

Su Mo said deliberately: "If I want your position, there will be more little fresh meat. If I want you, isn't it just you?"

The man was really anxious, and changed his outfit in an instant. The dull black clothes on his body turned into a nearly transparent gauze, and his skin was visible under the gauze. Seeing the hidden sexiness of her skin, Su Mo's eyes were a little hard to see.

Seeing that Su Mo likes it, the man's voice is hoarse: "I have everything you want, sister, stay with me forever."

Su Mo smiled: "Then I wish you must always listen to me, otherwise you and I will die together. , can you?" The

man's eyes lit up: "Of course."

He knelt down on one knee, held Su Mo's hand and kissed the back of Su Mo's hand: "I love your wish so much, and I am willing to make it happen for you by BBZL. ." The

monsters were shocked!

What's going on? There were other human beings who were at full level before, and without exception, they were all tortured and killed because they angered the gods. Now, why did the gods kneel after changing this Su Mo?

The monsters' eyes were burning, and when they wanted to look down, they found that the picture in front of them had disappeared.

They were all kicked out of the gods' space!

Su Mo came to the Infinite Castle.

This is the dwelling place of the gods.

The man in the tulle didn't care about Ruo Ying Ruo's skin at all, and was still introducing to Su Mo: "I'm too boring, and some worlds are always destroyed and reorganized, so I made this game.

" The whole process of the game was shown in front of Su Mo like a movie. Su Mo was uninterested: "Oh, so it is."

Seeing Su Mo's dissatisfaction, the man turned his head and asked, "You don't like it?"

Su Mo: " Not interested, I still prefer to draw. Also, what should I call you? Lu Qingyan, or Xu Qing?" The

man hooked his lips: "My name is Yan Qing."

After introducing himself, he split into two.

The one on the left: "If you want to say something, you can say it."

The one on the right: "If you want Qing, Qing can also accompany you."

After speaking, the two merged together: "I have everything you like, stay with me all the time."

Su Mo: "Okay, let me Let me draw you first!"

Later, there were many strange monsters and copies in the infinite world. And human beings with kind hearts are allowed to go to the new world of human beings to live again. And Su Mo, the player who created the world, is always surrounded by different men.

Everyone thinks that Su Mo has achieved different wishes from the infinite gods, so that she can have different companions with her every day.

In fact, they are all the same person, and what they like the most is to change their appearance and ask Su Mo to draw him a stimulating picture.

[End of the full text. 】