24 - WAT

Seeing the tears on Xu Qing's beautiful face, Su Mo felt distressed for no reason, and she couldn't help kicking the corpse on the ground a few more times.

The corpse had obviously lost its pain, and these few feet did not make the corpse have any pain response. But the old man's bones are fragile, his neck has been cracked, and his arms are distorted.

When Xu Qing was in Su Mo's ear, she was very pleasantly surprised: "Sister is so nice, she is amazing."

Her voice was soft, milky and sweet.

Jin Yutang was stunned: How come the NPC still has a clip sound? Absolute child!

Xu Qing noticed Jin Yutang's expression, hugged Su Mo's arm and said, "Sister's friends are always not very smart, shouldn't you tie up the zombies at this time?"

Su Mo patted Xu Qing's arm : "It's the same for us."

She's not the kind of person who doesn't have strong hands-on ability.

After drawing the rope, Su Mo and Jin Yutang tied the body tightly.

At this time, there is no need to worry about the ghost bride. Su Mo changed the question and asked Jin Jinchen on the ground: "What the hell are you doing?"

Jin Jinchen did not speak.

Jin Yutang sent out his feathers again, scratching Jin Jinchen's itch. But this time, Jin Jinchen still refused to speak, even though he couldn't laugh anymore.

Su Mo knew that this question involved the secret of the BOSS, and did not force BBZL any more. After all, everyone has the instinct to survive.

Since Jin Jinchen doesn't want to say it, they can see it for themselves.

Su Mo turned her attention to the "zombie" on the ground.

Anatomy, maybe you can find out?

Because Jin Yutang was squatting on the ground, he could clearly see Su Mo's eyes. There was curiosity in it, and a strange feeling that he couldn't understand.

"Boss, your eyes are so scary..." Jin Yutang couldn't help but speak.

Su Mo tilted her head: "No? I'm just thinking if I can see what's inside if I cut this corpse open." The

beautiful-eyed girl Liu Yemei tilted her head, but she was so cute and loving, but what she said made Jin Yutang Terrified.

Is this what the boss thinks? Not only is he not afraid of zombies and ghosts, but he still wants to solve it?

Su Mo felt that at least she couldn't go directly to the digging. After all, she was originally Grandma Yu, and Xiu Niang's maid was a good NPC.

She wanted to see if she could draw Grandma Yu's soul, so she took out the book and started painting. With the blessing of supernatural powers, the painting was done very quickly, and after a while, Grandma Yu's body was completed.

Su Mo pointed the paper outside, and sure enough, a phantom condensed in front of her.

"Grandma Yu, your body is occupied by someone, I want to dissect it and see, but I don't know if it will work?" Su Mo asked bluntly.

Grandma Yu stared at her body on the ground, looked at Su Mo, and smiled lovingly: "Little girl, death is like a lamp, who cares about the lamp and wick?"

If you don't mind, maybe you should open it up and take a look .

Su Mo stared at the zombies on the ground.