3 - HSA

Hearing Su Mo's words, Zhang Ya relaxed a lot.

Two people and one cat turned at the end of the road, and a small shop with lights came into view.

"You hide it for nothing." Zhang Ya whispered, "I'm going to buy ham sausage, you wait for me downstairs in the dormitory." It

sounds like a cat will do bad things when it is discovered.

Su Mo stuffed the little plush in her arms into the loose school uniform, and stood by the roadside waiting for Zhang Ya to buy things. This game is so real that the small body of the cat in his arms is constantly heating up.

She touched it twice, and the kitten's body trembled slightly.

Over there, Zhang Ya is paying.

The whole body of the person receiving the money was buried in the shadows, the outstretched hands were strangely shaped, and the shadows on the ground were like claws.

Su Mo couldn't help but get closer and just caught sight of the shop owner.

The person standing behind the glass cabinet, with green skin under the light, with a triangular face and pointed ears, looks like a dwarf in a Western Fantasy game.

Most importantly, when the "dwarf" asked Zhang Ya for money, Su Mo saw the familiar survival bracelet.

"I've finished shopping, Momo, let's go." Zhang Ya walked back with a small plastic bag.

Su Mo tentatively said: "The watch on the boss's hand is good."

Zhang Ya was stunned for a moment, and then asked: "The boss has nothing in his hand?"

Immediately, Zhang Ya shuddered: "...Xu Zeyucai I often wear a watch, Momo, have you still seen Xu Zeyu?"

Su Mo shook her head: "That might be my eyesight."

The door below the girls' dormitory was open.

The lights were on in the dorm room, but no one was inside. Zhang Ya stomped her feet hard, and the sensor light on the stairs turned on.

The moment she stepped into the dormitory door, Su Mo felt that Zhang Ya seemed to relax a lot.

But Su Mo found out that the cat in her arms tensed up when she went upstairs, as if she was nervous.

Zhang Ya walked to dormitory No. 404, stopped and took out the key from the school uniform pocket to open the door.

There were two bunks facing each other in the small space, and the bedding was neatly folded.

"This box can be used as a nest for Bai Bai."

Zhang Ya said, took out the box from the corner, opened the wardrobe door again, and took an old cotton jacket from the inside and spread it in the box.

Su Mo took advantage of the situation and put the kitten in her arms into the box. The kitten was also obedient. When she entered the box, she sat obediently, raised her head hard, and stared at Su Mo with a pair of round green eyes.

Seeing the black collar on Bai Mao's neck, Su Mo asked, "Did Bai Bai ever have an owner?

Zhang Ya nodded: "Bai Bai was originally the music teacher's cat, but the music teacher resigned last week and did not take Bai Bai away. "

Forget it for now, Su Mo, let's go take a bath together." "Zhang Ya pleaded, "I don't dare to go alone, there are always strange noises in the bathroom. "