35 - AWH (end)

The accusation came out of nowhere.

Su Mo hurriedly admitted her mistake: "No, no, how could I do such a thing? Maybe this... this worm was fried too hard."

The monster mother, who was coughing up blood, said in a hoarse voice, "I'm used to eating it. Qing worm, just swallow it without chewing, it has nothing to do with Momo."

With the help of the monster's mother, the monster's father's anger disappeared. The monster mother also smiled at Su Mo, obviously she likes Su Mo very much. Xiaoxue's face immediately showed pain, and she disappeared in the room.

The breakfast turmoil just passed, and it was time to study every morning.

The monster's father assigned two people to the kitchen to wash the dishes, and took the others to the park: "Today we have an outdoor course. As a child, you should have the ability to protect yourself, so you two teams will attack each other today."

Middle-aged fat man He patted his belly, with a weird smile on his face: "Only one person can survive, otherwise both will die!" The

difficulty of the dungeon has been upgraded!

This sentence appeared in the minds of all players at the venue, and they all chose the NPC next to them to form a team. The boss said that they would form their own team, and those NPCs also had careful thoughts, and they all turned their attention to those who they might be able to beat.

Everyone wanted to compete with their weaker counterparts, so many people chose Su Mo and Xu Qing, because they were both petite and lovely girls.

The scene was extremely chaotic for a while, but at this time, the monster mother said: "Momo, you don't have to compare, you come to BBZL by mother's side." A

simple sentence made all the players jealous. Su Mo actually has the privilege to not participate in this kind of link that will definitely kill people? Is it so useful to please NPCs?

Lan Bing also felt incredible, but more worried.

In the dungeon, when everyone thinks that they can still rely on Gou to clear the level, they generally don't take action against the player. No one knows if there is one less person on the last day, whether there is less hope of escape.

But if you find out that someone alone has an interview gold medal, you will definitely frame others out of jealousy. Su Mo is so prominent, and will definitely be regarded as a thorn in the flesh by other players, especially after this link has passed.

Even if Su Mo helped them avoid eating bugs, no one could be selfless in the face of their lives.

Some players know Lan Bing and don't want to face Lan Bing, so Lan Bing's opponent becomes a male NPC. Xu Qing and Lu Qingyan each became opponents with a male player.

Everyone faced each other, and one of the male players was actually isolated.

He has no one to team up with.

"Dad, mom, me, let's team up with Su Mo, me, I don't have anyone with me!" The

monster father walked towards the player with a smile on his face. Just when everyone thought he was going to agree to this male player, the middle-aged fat man's hand suddenly turned into a mantis leg.

He slashed at the player, holding the player's head and walked to the monster mother: "Wife, eat quickly, eating is good for the child." The

mutated hands shone cold, blood dripped on the ground, dyeing the ground red.