27 - SDI

However, when Xu Qing, who was beside him, was falling asleep, Su Mo noticed the movement.

The faint sound of feet sinking into the sand is evidence that the approaching person is trying not to make any noise.

Su Mo remained unmoved, but the sharpened branches in her hands were already ready to go.

The moon on the sea is particularly loud, and when the sound is closer, you can see two figures. One of them was holding a reflective object in his hand, which should be a dagger depending on the size.

Perhaps it was determined that the two of them were asleep, and the person who came was a little proud, and said in the smallest voice: "Think carefully about how energetic this bitch looks, or kill the man first, we will use it in turn. The dagger is forcing her to kill first?"

Another man praised the channel: "Okay, then the boss will go first?"

The stick in Su Mo's hand has been stabbed out.

This time, it really hit the boss's belly. This place is the softest and has no bone protection. With Su Mo's superhuman strength, the branches easily stabbed in.

Su Mo immediately slapped the boss, causing the boss to bleed, and quickly and accurately pushed the stick to another person's neck.

These two NPCs wanted to teach Su Mo a lesson after Su Mo fell asleep. Originally, they thought that they would not approach when they were awake, but they didn't expect that Su Mo was in a fake sleep.

One was stabbed in the throat, and after a while he fell to the ground and died. The other was injured in the stomach, struggling to swing the dagger in his hand, but was hit on the back of the hand by Su Mo, and the dagger fell to the ground.

Su Mo immediately put the dagger into the storage ring and made up for the boss.

The bodies of the two exuded a strong smell of blood, and the strange movement in the forest was getting closer.

Su Mo made a decisive decision and pulled Xu Qing, who was still unaware when she woke up, and said, "Run." The

two ran along the sea along the seashore. .

It was a bloodthirsty monster hidden in the island's forest, and the blood drove them mad.

Su Mo didn't stop running and ran to the place where all the victims were camped. It's quiet here, no one patrols.

As soon as Su Mo and Xu Qing sat down to rest, someone leaned over.

The dagger slipped from the ring to the palm of her hand, and Su Mo stared at the person who came over.

"You killed them?" the person asked directly.

Su Mo: "Well."

The person listening to the voice was Lu Yan.

Lu Yan chuckled lightly: "Cooperation?"

Su Mo: "What is cooperation?"

Lu Yan's voice was pleasant: "Cooperation survive."

Su Mojue BBZL was a little amused, and turned her head to Lu Yan: "Do you think I need cooperation?"

Lu Yan shrugged his shoulders: "Just relying on him can't satisfy you."

This is especially evil. Su Mo has a kind of thing that she is the queen, while Xu Qing and Lu Yan are her harem. illusion.

Seeing Su Mo's subtle expression, Lu Yan changed his mouth: "Stop joking, you and I are the most useful people on this island. Cooperation is beneficial and harmless."