11 - BV

"Well, Xu Zeyu, long time no see." Su Mo nodded, "I didn't expect that I could really draw you."

This is just a small attempt by Su Mo.

In the last copy, she drew the limbs of people she had seen before, and ghosts and monsters could attach the limbs and change their shape. In this dungeon, Su Mo couldn't help but wanted to try it. If she drew the ghosts and monsters she had seen in the previous dungeon, would it be possible? I didn't expect it to be possible.

Xu Zeyu was obviously also curious about him being drawn. He looked around, stuck his head out of the toilet door to look outside, and then asked strangely, "Su Mo, where are you? University dormitory?"

Su Mo followed Xu Zeyu Words: "No, after graduating from high school, I went to work in a wealthy businessman's house, and now I'm a maid in this house. This villa is very strange. They say that servants can't go out casually at night, but just now the eldest young master of this family asked me to find him."

"I'm a little scared, can you help me to see if the eldest young master is really letting me go?"

Xu Zeyu: "Yes, but can you make a small request." The

pale-faced school grass said so, and smiled. To please: "I want to change to a more handsome head, this face is tired of using it."

"I'm fine." Su Mo thought of the face of the eldest young master Lu Yanqing, "Can you use it when you draw someone else's head?"

Xu Zeyu nodded sharply with a happy face.

Su Mo: "The eldest young master is in the garden."

If the eldest young master, a human NPC, is waiting for her, Su Mo doesn't mind going to investigate the information. If not, of course it is a refusal.

Xu Zeyu accepted the task and walked through the wall with his head up.

Yun Tong, who had been waiting for BBZL, was dumbfounded: "Su Mo, your ability... can you attract ghosts?"

Su Mo nodded: "I can draw the ghosts I've seen before, the ghost just now is my second copy Neutral ghost here."

Yun Tong nodded silently.

Su Mo walked out of the toilet.

The maid NPCs who had washed up were already lying on the bed, and Sun Qiang said, "The male servant said he can't wait for you anymore, he has to go back to sleep and let you find the eldest young master yourself."

NPC Su Yu asked cautiously: " Su Mo, do you really want to go out?"

"Well, I'm afraid the eldest young master will fire me." Su Mo said and walked to the door, closing the dormitory door.

Just in time, Xu Zeyu's ghost floated back, looking very happy: "There is indeed someone waiting for you outside, who looks as handsome as me, hahaha."

"Has he seen you?" Su Mo asked.

Xu Zeyu: "Ordinary people can't see me. If ghosts don't want to show up, ordinary people can't."

That's quite convenient.

Su Mo smiled at Xu Zeyu: "Thank you, you can help me walk around the villa again to see if there is anything else strange?"

Xu Zeyu nodded and left.

Su Mo walked through the small door next to the servant's room to the garden, and after a while, she saw Lu Yanqing, the young master of the Lu family, sitting in the flower-viewing pavilion in the middle of the garden.