9 - Bloody Villa

When Ruan Bai, a player in Infinite City, felt that Su Mo's actions were outrageous, Su Mo was already matching a new copy.

There is nothing in Novice City. According to Zhou Qiang, if you want more information, you still have to go to Infinity City. If you want to go, you have to upgrade first.

[You are a servant in the wealthy businessman Lu Min's country. Ever since the young master of this family was born, strange things have always happened in the villa...] The

eyes were dark and bright, and Su Mo was standing in the garden with scissors.

[Welcome to the copy: Bloody Villa Survival Conditions: Survive successfully in the villa for five days. ]

The bright red rose flowers bloomed beautifully, and the ground was full of rose branches.

There were other people in uniforms trimming beside them. There were five people wearing survival rings, and Su Mo looked around as if they had just arrived here.

This should be a group copy. The initial plot is that the servants take care of the garden collectively.

With so many servants, he is indeed rich.

After the preliminary analysis of the scene, Su Mo lowered her eyes and used scissors to cut off the excess branches and leaves of the rose in front of her.

The other players were already approaching to chat at this time.

The most enthusiastic was a tall and thin male player with glasses. He motioned for everyone to approach and asked, "Are all novice players?" The

others nodded silently.

"Well, it's daytime. Let's split up to investigate the death information of this dungeon, and we'll meet here later."

After saying this, the man naturally directed other players to move in different directions.

The cautious player did not put down the things in his hand, and moved in the direction while pretending to continue working. The bolder ones just put down the tools in their hands and start observing carelessly.

Some are asking the NPC next to them: "What happened in the villa recently?" The

abnormal actions of the five people attracted the attention of the NPC servants.

A little girl with two drooping ears and double ponytails approached Su Mo and whispered, "Why don't these newcomers with you work hard? They are going to be miserable."

Su Mo bites A look of horror appeared on his lips.

Seeing that Su Mo was afraid, the girl with two ponytails said with concern, "Don't be afraid, you have done better than them, so you shouldn't be criticized by Steward Lin."

Su Mo nodded silently and whispered, "Thank you."

The girl with two ponytails slightly A smile: "By the way, I haven't asked your name yet, my name is Su Yu."

Su Mo's eyes lit up slightly, and she said in surprise: "My surname is Su too, it's a coincidence, we..."

Halfway through, the corners of her eyes When Guang saw a BBZL woman with curly hair in a black suit appearing on the side of the road, Su Mo was startled and quickly said, "Come."

She deliberately didn't say who was coming. The NPCs in the dungeon were very intelligent and wanted to talk to the NPCs. To get more information from acting, you have to pay attention to details.