25 - WAT (end)

After hesitating for a while, after seeing the pitiful eyes of Xu Qing's big dog BBZL, Su Mo looked away: "You put on your clothes first."

Xu Qing: "Sister QAQ."

It was Su Mo who teased him with his eyes first. , He should have no wrong intentions, why did he take off his clothes, and now let him put them on?

When Xu Qing was pitiful, Su Mo suddenly remembered: "Wait, I'll draw your clothes first."

She took out paper and pen and drew a white shirt and a black suit. Shirt clips are going to be arranged too, Shashiha.

A whole set of clothes appeared in front of Xu Qing.

Xu Qing sat on the bed with a curious look on her face: "I've always wanted to ask today, sister...are you a superpower?"

Su Mo raised her eyebrows slightly.

At this time, I thought to remedy the bug of seeing her draw real objects but not asking questions?

But she didn't pierce the big boy who was kneeling obediently in front of her, but picked up the clothes: "Go and put them on yourself."

Xu Qing took the clothes and put them on with his back to Su Mo.

Put on the white shirt first, then use the shirt clip to wrap around the sleeves of the shirt, and then the suspender-like part of the thigh.

Xu Qing's legs are really perfect.

From the back, the thighs are taut and muscular, and the calves are beautifully shaped. After wearing the shirt clip, the buttocks will become more and more full because of the design of the shirt clip. The white shirt is a pure and flawless color, but it is dotted with black rings...

Absolutely.

After the shirt is put on, there are trousers and a suit.

Only then did Su Mo realize that she forgot to draw her panties, but it didn't matter, Xu Qing didn't seem to mind.

After everything was dressed, Xu Qing's slightly immature face, matched with the black suit of abstinence, was absolutely perfect.

Su Mo hooked her fingers and patted the vacant seat beside her.

Xu Qing obediently crawled over, with a pair of cat-like eyes to please.

After Xu Qing sat down, Su Mo rolled over and sat on Xu Qing's body, messing up Xu Qing's meticulous suit.

She was casual, but when it fell on Xu Qing, it was a real touch.

The plain white hand, the hand that can paint, touches the chest for a while, runs to the abdomen for a while, and touches the collarbone for a while.

Xu Qing's eyes narrowed slightly, completely relaxed to endure Su Mo's disturbance.

Su Mo's hand moved under the shirt at this time, in the middle of the shirt.

Because of the vacuum, the tight suit pants will honestly bulge due to Xu Qing's reaction.

Su Mo stepped back a little, closing her eyes slightly and remembering Xu Qing at this time in her brain.

--Missing the clothes of a pure-looking male college student, I'm sorry she likes it too much.

"Sister..." Xu Qing called out again at this time, the milk like a kitten.

Su Mo raised her eyebrows slightly and began to tease the children badly.

Unable to stand the ridicule of the adult's words, the child's cheeks were flushed with anger after a while. The combination of pink and cyan showed a natural sense of power at this time.