22 - WAT

"Look at Jin Yutang alone, it's very pitiful." Su Mo decided to show her emotions and reason, "Let's help him, you are the bravest Xiao Qingqing." The

praise was really useful.

Xu Qing didn't make any more trouble, and nodded obediently: "Okay, let's help him together."

He emphasized the word "we" in particular, as if he was telling Jin Yutang that he and Su Mo were together.

Jin Yutang touched his nose in embarrassment.

When I went to Jin's house for dinner this time, Jin's father heard that Su Mo and Xu Qing were here to accompany his son to guard the spirit, and he was still cheerful: "It's great to have a good friend like you, my son, come and come, Eat well and drink well."

He was too enthusiastic, and even helped with the dishes.

After the meal, Father Jin smiled and said, "Remember to put a stick of incense on the deceased before keeping the spirit." Jin

Yutang agreed, Su Mo quietly winked at Xu Zeyu.

Xu Zeyu nodded to show that he knew, and Su Mo came to Grandma Xiaoyu's house with Xu Qing and Jin Yutang.

According to the rules of burial here, you must first stay at home for seven days, so you need to keep vigil. The coffin was now closed, and the whole room was silent except for an old-fashioned incandescent lamp.

Because Jin Yutang is not a descendant of Grandma Yu, there is no need to kneel.

The three of them all lit incense and bowed to Grandma Yu before moving their chairs and sitting aside.

It was getting dark.

The incense burns gradually, releasing a sweet and greasy fragrance.

After smelling it for a while, Su Mo felt a little dizzy.

She whispered to the other two people: "The smell of this incense is too strong, I'm so dizzy, how about you?"

Both of them nodded.

Su Mo glanced at the servant next to her.

It may be that the work is too tiring during the day, and the two servants have fallen asleep.

Su Mo walked over and pushed the two NPCs, and the two muttered, but they didn't open their eyes.

Always be careful.

Su Mo folded a part of the incense and hid it under the incense tripod, and lit the rest of the incense to make the illusion that it was all burned out. Then he went back to the table and whispered, "Pretend to faint."

The other two said they received it, lying on the table and pretending to faint.

Su Mo moved an empty chair and kept it handy.

After a while, there was movement in the house.

Footsteps came from the lobby behind the coffin.

Su Mo was vigilant until the footsteps stopped by their side.

The person who came first moved Jin Yutang up, paused while moving, and said a single syllable in surprise: "Huh?"

Su Mo guessed that Jin Yutang's body was not in place and was found. She grabbed the solid wood chair, stood up and found someone to smash it directly. This time down, the man really fainted.

By candlelight, I could see the man's face clearly, a little familiar.

Jin Yutang: "Isn't this the housekeeper of the Jin family?"