38 - The Bride of the Evil God

Xiaohua, the three-headed dog, defended her master, barking and biting at the other three-headed dog. Two dogs were chasing me in the yard, and the barking sound continued until midnight.

Su Mo felt that it was almost the same, so that the three-headed dog would know that if she wanted to marry Xiaohua, she had to see her creator's intentions, and let Xiaohua come back.

The three-headed dog, who had run all night, panted heavily, and after hesitating for a long time, he still lay in front of Su Mo, sticking out his tongue and smiling to please him.

It even flipped on the ground, revealing a white belly.

Su Mo smiled and said, "It'd be nice if you were so good earlier, then I'll give you a chance to pursue Xiaohua."

Su Mo asked the three-headed dog to take Xiaohua out to play, and she went back to the room with the bed. It's not very convenient to wear a phoenix crown, and Su Mo runs around in single clothes.

At this moment, the crisis of the three-headed dog has been lifted, and he has to stay in the dungeon for a day.

Su Mo slept for a while. She didn't see Xiaohua coming back the next day. She felt bored and thought of a way.

Since she lacks drawing tools, can't she just draw a set?

Just do it.

Su Mo drew a set of photo tools for herself, found a suitable angle in the yard, and decided to draw this ancient yard.

Apart from the yard, there seems to be nothing left to draw.

Su Mo mixed paints and sketched the general shape of the house on the white paper, and then refined it step by step. While painting, I suddenly found that there was another person in the front corridor.

The man's long black hair was loosely scattered, and the red wedding dress on his body was wide open, and he could clearly see the vacuum inside. The too-white BBZL chest also has muscle lines, and the slightly raised particles are even more sexy.

In other words, it actually has the quality of a male mother.

Su Mo showed admiration on her face, directly changed the drawing paper, and included the man who suddenly appeared in the painting.

Maybe this is Lu Qingyan or Xu Qing's interest?

Su Mo painted carefully, and soon one painting was completed.

She used ordinary pen and ink drawn so that the people above would not turn out to be real. But the rich colors and perfect human body still make this painting look lifelike.

After drawing, Su Mo put away the drawing board, used her supernatural ability to draw a big meal, and sat down to eat, without looking at Lu Qingyan above.

The more Lu Qingyan looked at Su Mo, the more irritable she felt, and she was hesitating whether to go over. Xu Qing's figure appeared next to Su Mo again, and the other personality stripped from his body was particularly able to speak: "Sister, why do you eat alone? , why don't you let me help you with vegetables?"

While speaking, Xu Qing made a gesture of picking vegetables with his hands.

Su Mo smiled, pinched Xu Qing's cute face, and took out a pair of chopsticks from the ring.

Xu Qing took it over, diligently helped Su Mo with vegetables, and fed it into Su Mo's mouth.

The two of you are like you and I, and the atmosphere is too good.