13 - BV

The next day, when the servants were eating, several players gathered together briefly to discuss how to live tonight.

Su Mo and Zhang Yu talked about the monster information they learned last night, and Zhang Yu said: "The boss who took me through the second dungeon said that on the second night, the survival rules of the first night will probably become different. Applicable, because monsters will evolve slowly, and the rules that could control them will change."

Wang Jian gave Zhang Yu a strange look after hearing Zhang Yu speak so bluntly.

Did something happen last night?

Obviously, Zhang Yu said before going on patrol that women are unreliable, their men need to stand up, and some necessary information does not need to be shared. How can it be so fast now?

Tian Miao also noticed a change in Zhang Yu's attitude.

He silently approached Su Mo and the others, bowing his head and not speaking.

Su Mo glanced at Zhang Yu, and directly confessed to the exchange of information: "The teammate I matched in the second dungeon became a cat. I didn't know such straightforward information as Xiang Zhang Yu. However, I am sure that the dungeon NPC There are mutual interests between the characters, the characters we play and the NPCs, and these connections may help us to clear the level faster."

As soon as these words were spoken, the players present all looked at Su Mo and asked for help.

Su Mo wanted to say something, but the NPC Su Yu shouted nervously: "Su Mo, the eldest young master is calling you."

Why is this wretched male NPC here again?

Su Mo was disgusted, but she nodded obediently.

When she was speechless, Su Yu added: "The eldest young master also said, let the new maid go to another one, you, who will you two go?"

Yun Tong and Sun Qiang looked at each other, and then Yun Tong flinched. His own wave: "I'll go."

Su Yu took the two to the garden, bowed to Lu Yan and left.

Lu Yanqing had an easel and paint in front of him, and BBZL looked at the two maids in front of him with their heads bowed, as if nothing happened last night, and said coldly, "Sit over there."

Lu Yanqing was referring to the fence at the edge of the flower viewing pavilion.

Su Mo and Yun Tong walked over together, and Lu Yanqing issued a few more gesture commands.

In the end, Su Mo leaned on Yun Tong's chest and closed her eyes to pretend to be sweet. Yun Tong spread his legs and sat on the edge, with a wild and unrestrained aura.

Lu Yanqing was satisfied, picked up the pen and stained it with paint and started painting.

As a student of painting, Su Mo used to be a model when she was in school. People will be tired if they maintain any posture for a long time, and she is leaning on the soft chest of the lady, she is really embarrassed to put all the weight down, so the whole thing is vain.

After just holding on for a while, I soon felt the pain in my muscles.

Su Mo began to hold on.

At this time, Yun Tong's hand, which was placed on her shoulder, suddenly pulled her tightly without a trace.

Su Mo's entire upper body finally had support.

The underside of the face is soft to the touch, which is the tenderness unique to the young lady.

Sure enough, girls are the treasures of the world! As for men, whether they are NPCs or real people, most of them are spicy chickens. For example, the NPC Lu Yanqing is the spicy chicken among the spicy chickens.