18 - Weird Ancient Town

The person wrapped in the sleeping bag will disappear one or two from time to time, and it should be to match the copy.

Su Mo followed the survivor who said he was going to find his teammates, wanting to see what other areas were like. After arriving, I found out that the sleeping bag is a tent, and the tent is also divided into a simple version and a deluxe version.

As soon as the boss came out, he first smiled at the survivor, and the next second he slashed directly at the survivor.

A big "-100" appeared on the Survivor's head, fell to the ground, turned into a black mist and disappeared.

The bald man with the knife smiled hehe: "Sure enough, the life time and survival coins have been transferred. This prop I drew is really useful." The bald man was

stunned when he saw Su Mo.

It was also a coincidence that when the newcomer who had brought the copy sent a message, his neighbors on the left and right all went to match the copy. So I couldn't help but want to try the newly drawn "transfer knife" props.

With a knife, the thing was transferred, but Su Mo saw it.

This prop is a blue prop, and there is no citywide announcement. The bald head is going to hide it, otherwise other survivors will come to kill him. But since Su Mo saw it, she had to kill her.

Anyway, she is a thin and weak daughter, can she still beat him, a big man who is 1.8 meters tall?

The bald man thought about it and walked directly towards Su Mo with a kind smile on his face.

Su Mo immediately guessed what the bald head wanted to do.

She stood there and didn't move. When the bald head stabbed towards her, she turned her head to avoid the arm that caught the bald head, and then took out the black knife stored in the storage ring.

With a knife, the light BBZL head man also turned into a black mist and disappeared.

The knife in his hand fell, and Su Mo picked it up.

[Transfer Knife: Killing other people can transfer their life time and experience to the holder. ]

Good stuff.

Su Mo put away the knife and continued to visit the street in a daze.

These people have houses and do not go in to rest, but choose to stay outside. There must be some special reason. So Su Mo didn't dare to rush into the surrounding buildings and just looked around.

Just turning a street, a wavy girl ran towards you.

The figure looked familiar, Su Mo shouted: "Yun Tong?"

Yun Tong heard Su Mo's voice, and was stunned for a moment: "Su Mo?" After

calling Su Mo's name, Yun Tong pulled Su Mo and said run.

"There's a group of men chasing me, saying that I'm good looking and want to give me to their boss, run away." Yun Tong explained to Su Mo as he ran.

Su Mo turned to look.

Sure enough, there were 6 men chasing them, one of them was the fastest in the front, and the back was full of wind, rain, thunder and lightning. It seemed that he was using his abilities.

Su Mo let go of Yuntong's hand: "You run, I'll stop it."

The man who was chasing someone didn't care whether it was Yuntong or not, and saw the girl standing in the middle of the road with a face the size of a slap. With a swaying mind, he reached out to Su Mo: "Little sister, do you want to join our Shenlong Gang? We have a meal to eat together, and we have a book together, so you won't die."