6 - HSA

Ignoring the shocked kitten and cat on the ground, Su Mo walked to the ghost figure.

In the moonlight, you could vaguely see candles and matches on the table.

After striking a match and lighting a candle, the office finally had light, allowing people to see clearly the papers on the table.

Su Mo ignored the ghost sitting on the office chair and picked up the paper she was sitting on.

The title on the paper is: Rectify the bad atmosphere in the school, starting from the teachers. The content is only one line: In view of the fact that the dean of the school Hu Li and the class teacher Wang Qiang of the third year 1st class were in love by the students, we are now making a circular criticism of Hu Li...

The title of the second and third sheets is the application for expulsion: three years The head teacher of the first class, Wang Qiang, has repeatedly committed misconduct against students through remedial classes, criticism and other reasons. He is now applying to the Education Bureau for approval.

The fourth piece of paper turned out to be a recovery certificate from the hospital. The condition was a delusional disorder caused by a fall on the head, and the recovered patient is Zhang Ya?

This copy is quite interesting.

Su Mo put a few pieces of paper back on the table intact, and the ghost continued to write at the desk, but she was holding air.

"Principal, I have something to tell you." Su Mo said suddenly.

Ruan Bai, who was hiding at the foot of the wall, was startled by Su Mo's voice, and looked nervously at the ghost on the table. Fortunately, the ghost NPC didn't make much movement!

Ruan Bai relaxed a lot, and was curious about what Su Mo was going to do. He jumped onto the table, carefully only looking at the principal's chest and Su Mo's expression.

At this time, the principal ghost had stopped writing and looked at Su Mo with a pair of black holes.

Su Mo asked: "I'm very scared. I always see Xu Zeyu's ghost at school."

When speaking, Su Mo carefully stared at the reaction of the principal's ghost and asked, "Why does Xu Zeyu always have no head?

" The old man suddenly stood up and opened his mouth.

Only then did Su Mo realize that the old man's mouth was as empty as his eyes.

He even had his eyes and tongue gouged out!

Because he couldn't speak, the principal ghost raised his hand and kept gesturing. Then he sat slumped on the chair, covering his face with his hands, and his empty mouth opened wide and wailed happily.

The painful voice that came from the chest made Ruan Bai extremely painful. He drooped his ears and used his cooldown-ending ability.

Su Mo didn't react at all because of the sound.

"Where is Xu Zeyu's head?" Su Mo continued to ask, "Can Xu Zeyu be relieved if he finds his head?" The

principal nodded.

He looked at the paper on the table.

A gust of wind blew, the candles flickered, and only the last one remained on the table.

That is Zhang Ya's recovery book.

Su Mo folded the healing book and put it in her pocket.

The principal continued to sit at his desk and write, blood flowing from those two empty eye sockets.