37 - The Bride of the Evil God

Su Mo guessed the true identity of the man in front of her, but there were footsteps outside.

Also wearing a red wedding dress, the baby-faced Xu Qing walked in with a proud face: "Sister, I'm coming to marry you!"

As a painter, Su Mo immediately discovered Xu Qing and Lu Qingyan's body Happy is different. There are subtle differences in patterns and accessories, showing Xu Qing's special details.

Lu Qingyan's face darkened again: "Why are you still coming in?"

He has blocked the permission of this instance, no other NPCs are arranged, and there is only one monster, Xu Qing can still come in?

Xu Qing looked innocent: "Why can't I come in? I also want to have a candle in the wedding room with my sister."

After speaking, Xu Qing sat on the left of Su Mo, and the two stared at Su Mo.

Su Mo, one head and two big, looked left and right, speechless.

Perhaps seeing Su Mo's discomfort, Xu Qing took the glass bottle in his hand and stared at the Shenlong Gang leader inside: "Why isn't this guy dead yet?"

Lu Qingyan: "I want Su Mo to come. Disposal, can't you?"

Xu Qing glanced at the white single-clothes on Su Mo's body, and then looked at the bottle with gloomy eyes: "Kill things earlier."

As soon as he finished speaking, another living creature appeared in the bottle.

Su Mo could see clearly that it was a dog with three heads, and the dog killed the gang master.

Lu Qingyan squeezed hard, and the bottle and the contents in the bottle turned into powder.

The two men looked at Su Mo again, their eyes burning brightly: "Su Mo/sister, a spring night is worth a thousand pieces of gold."

At this time, the two who were originally the same person didn't have a good understanding.

Su Mo smiled, stood up, and held the hands of the two BBZL men. Word by word, she was too gentle: "Yes, a spring night is worth a thousand dollars."

While speaking, she folded the palms of the two men together and left with her hands: "So you guys hurry up and rest, I'll go out and have a look."

Three batches is not a good thing, Su Mo still wants to die. Even if two people are the same person, this kind of operation is too scary.

Seeing Su Mo walking out, the two immediately followed.

Xu Qing: "Where are you going, sister, it's very dark outside."

Lu Qingyan: "There is no one else outside, only us."

After saying the word "we", Lu Qingyan gave Xu Qing another sideways glance. Whatever the god thinks can come true. He just thought that Su Mo seemed to prefer little milk dogs, so he separated one and came out to tease Su Mo, and now he even moved a stone and smashed himself in the foot.

Xu Qing also gave Lu Qingyan a gloomy look. He clearly knew that he was just a split, but as the same person, how could it be so easy for Lu Qingyan to let him out?

Su Mo didn't know the difference between the two behind her. She walked around the yard and found that there was really no one else in this ancient style copy. She turned her head and said speechlessly: "What is this? Pull me and the leader of the Shenlong Gang in alone. , why do you want to make a two-person copy?"

Xu Qing smiled and said, "Open the back door for my sister, doesn't my sister like it?"

Lu Qingyan: "Fuck you."