28 - SDI

You can't drink sea water, you can only try your luck in the forest.

Su Mo still sharpened some sharp wooden sticks and held them in her hands. This time, with the help of a dagger, her head was repaired even better.

Three people, one in each hand, headed towards the forest.

The forest is still quiet during the day, and there is no danger in going deep. Seeing the coconut tree, Lu Yan offered to go up the tree to pick coconuts down.

Without fresh water, drinking coconut water can also quench your thirst.

Xu Qing picked up the coconut below, and Su Mo observed the surroundings and found the footprints of humanoid creatures on the ground. They seem to be a large group, with large and small footprints in a cluttered mess.

Look at a clump of grass next to it, there are bloodstains and animal hairs that have been ripped off. Looking at the pattern, it seems to be on the body of a tiger.

After Lu Yan finished picking coconuts, she saw Su Mo was observing the ground and came over.

"This is a monkey's footprint." Lu Yan affirmed, "This... a tiger's fur? The monkey ripped off the tiger's fur?"

Looking at the traces on the ground, it seems that it can be deduced what happened on this land. The monkeys besieged the tigers and carried the tigers to their territory, ready to start a carnival.

Su Mo and Lu Yan looked at each other, their expressions a bit heavy.

"80?" Su Mo said the number.

Lu Yan: "At least 80."

The footprints on the ground are still incomplete.

I rushed out that day, and the identity of the creature that ate the two NPCs had already come out. There are man-eating monkeys on this island.

Xu Qing didn't know what the two were discussing, with a distressed expression on his face, his face puffed up like a bun.

Su Mo couldn't help but stretched out her hand and pinched it twice: "Why are you so unhappy?"

Xu Qing: "I don't understand what sister and Lu Yan are talking about."

Su Mo: "We ran slowly last night. fate."

Xu Qing's eyes widened: "What will happen?" But

the cute boy's expression became more and more cute. Su Mo lowered her voice and threatened the children: "You will be taken back by the monkeys to be the husband of the village."

Xu Qing: "Don't do it. I don't want BBZL, I just want to be my sister's husband."

Xu Qing said it very seriously, staring at Su Mo with wide eyes and enthusiasm, as if he didn't care about the person next to him, and asked, "Sister, after we go back, Is my sister my girlfriend?"

After hearing this, Lu Yan was silent, and his eyes fell on Su Mo.

Su Mo didn't answer Xu Qing directly, but after thinking for a while, she replied solemnly: "Okay, if I can go back."

Xu Qing laughed very happily, and walked forward with a coconut in her arms.

Su Mo also smiled and followed Xu Qing.

Lu Yan stared at a man and a woman in front of him with a gloomy expression.

Didn't Su Mo see that this Xu Qing was different from the previous one? Or does Su Mo only like men with this character?